4 bedroom house for sale
France - Chamonix
like this property?Call: 03339 395203
- 3 bathroom(s)
- 1 reception room(s)
- Condition: Excellent
- Floor space: 253
- Mountain view
In the beautiful area of Les Moussoux, this property is a great investment. The chalet is 253sqm in size and is located minutes from the Brevent ski area. The current layout offers 2 separate two-bedroom apartments with a 55sqm terrace. There are stunning views of Mont Blanc from the property as well as a large garage and a studio/workshop on the ground floor. There is the possibility to combine the two apartments to create a comfortable family chalet in a prime location. The price of the property is €1,785,000.
LOCATION AND ACCESS
Chamonix-Mont-Blanc is a town and commune in eastern France, in the Haute-Savoie department, at the foot of Mont Blanc. The Chamonix valley runs from northeast to southwest, and is watered by the Arve, which rises in Le Tour.
The Arve is joined by the torrent Arveyron, which rises in the famous Mer de Glace just above Chamonix. On the southeast towers the snow-clad summit of Mont Blanc (4808m), and on the northwest the less lofty, but rugged chain of Le Brévent (2525m) and of the Aiguilles Rouges.
A number of villages and hamlets stretched out along the valley belong to the commune including Les Bossons (1012m), Les Praz (1060m), Argentière (1252m) and Le Tour (1462m). The valley is connected via the Col de Montets (1461m) to Martigny (Switzerland) in the Rhne Valley.
Direct access via the Autoroute Blanche E25-A40 linked with the European motorway network.
- 16 km from Switzerland via the Col des Montets
- A 15 km 15 km from Italy via the Mont-Blanc Tunnel
- The TGV main lines from Paris:
- Paris - Annecy
- Paris - Lyon
- Paris - Bellegarde
- Paris - Chambéry - Aix Les Bains
- Paris - Saint Gervais Les Bains - Le Fayet (only during some periods of the year)
- Then connections by Train Express Regional (TER) to Saint Gervais Les Bains - Le Fayet located at 20 km from Chamonix.
- The Mont-Blanc Express services the Chamonix Valley from Saint Gervais les Bains to Vallorcine at the Swiss border.
Chamonix Mont-Blanc is situated at 88km from Geneva-Cointrin International airport; 220km from Lyon-St-Exupéry International airport and 171 km from Turin-Caselle International airport.
Please visit our website for further information- www.eupp.co.uk
- Satolas (International), 87.3 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.