1 bedroom apartment for sale
Thailand - Phuket
like this property?Call: 0066904187110
- 1 bathroom(s)
- Condition: Excellent
- Floor space: 28
- Communal pool
- Communal garden
- Distance from an airport: 30 mins
- Distance from a golf course: 15 mins
Units on the sixth and seventh floor of this seven-storey building offer owners beautiful sea views. But even owners of apartments on the lower floors can enjoy the views of both the Andaman Sea to the west and green mountain peaks to the east from the rooftop terrace. The views can be enjoyed while using any of the variety of facilities including a rooftop pool and a fully-equipped fitness centre. The rooftop pool is just one of three that are available to residents use at The Aristo, with the vast majority of the units here enjoying a view of at least one of the pools and the beautiful tropical gardens which surround the entire project. The pools at The Aristo are much larger than can normally be found on developments of this size, meaning that they are never going to get crowded.
The Aristo is being developed by an experienced developer with several resort style projects both on Phuket and elsewhere in Thailand, including Bangkok, to their credit. Luxurious materials are being used throughout the project both exterior and interior, which will become apparent to visitors to the development as soon as they enter the impressive-looking, five-star hotel-style lobby area to the building. Also on the ground floor is a relaxing library and multipurpose area, including a pool table, for the enjoyment of owners and their guests alike.
Having only been launched in October 2014, prices at The Aristo are currently on pre-sale, which makes them very affordable considering the excellent location and high standard of facilities available on the project. One-bedroom apartments of 27.7m2 start here from just THB 2,490,000 ($77,000). These compact one-bedroom units all feature sliding glass doors to the bedroom in order to offer the maximum feeling of space to buyers. For those looking for more space, there are also larger sizes of one-bedroom apartment available, going up to 43.8m2. There are also a variety of affordable two-bedroom/one-bathroom options available, starting from 49.6 to 88.2m2. There are also some 67.5m2 two-bedroom/two-bathroom duplex apartments available on this development as well. In total, there are 21 different types of apartment on offer at The Aristo, so there is sure to be one that is right for all your needs.
Prices are for partially furnished apartments. Foreign ownership is currently available on all types of apartments with a supplement of THB 300,000 ($9,250) payable on top of the regular prices.
For those looking to rent out their properties rather than using the apartments themselves, the developers offer a full rental management service. Under this arrangement, the investor will receive 60% of the net revenues earned from the rental of their apartments, with the developer taking the remaining 40% as a management fee.
In summary, The Aristo is our best-value development for anyone looking to buy a luxurious apartment in a highly desirable location on the West Coast of Phuket.
- 24/7 Security
- Fitness Centre
- Close to Beach
- Partial Furnished
- Swimming Pool
- Roof Terrace
- Sea Views
- Mountain Views
- Close to Shopping Center
- One-Bed-Min: 27.7m2 - THB 2,490,000
- One-Bed-Max: 43.8m2 - THB 4,650,000
- Two-Bed-Min: 49.6m2 - THB 5,932,000
- Two-Bed-Max: 88.2m2 - THB 10,662,000
- Reservation Fee: THB 100,000
- Contract Deposit: 35% (within 10 days)
- Interim Payments: 35%
- Handover: 30%
- Maintenance Fee: THB 60 / per m2 / per month
- Sinking Fund: THB 600 / per m2 / one time
- Transfer Tax: Buyer Responsible
- Electric & Water Meters: Buyer Responsible
Start Date: March-2015
End Date: December 2016
- Phuket (International), 10.5 miles
- Krabi (International), 44.6 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.