3 bedroom detached house for sale
France - Midi-Pyrénées, Lot, Souillac
like this property?Call 01425 460184
3 Bedroom detached, freehold house for sale.
• Ideal holiday home in the DORDOGNE VALLEY.
• Fully furnished and equipped to a high standard.
• Swimming pool
• Lovely views of meadows and forest.
• Hassle free. Full management services available.
• On the domain of Souillac Golf and Country Club.
• Golf, Tennis, bar and restaurant on site.
• Rental service available if required. Good income potential.
• Balcony, two patios, and private car parking spaces.
• Convenient to Brive airport, and railway station, 30 minutes.
Located in one of the most beautiful parts of France, this delightful 3 bedroom detached house is located in the small hamlet of La Gariotte on the domain of Souillac Golf and Country Club. The property is freehold and stands on a plot of approximately 400 sq metres, with lovely views of meadows and forest, quiet and peaceful although only 300 metres from the main clubhouse and central facilities.
The attractive chalet style house is of timber construction with a tiled roof, and is maintained to a high standard, fully furnished and equipped with high quality fittings and appliances. There are three double bedrooms upstairs, one with a balcony, and bathroom, W.C and wash basin.
On the ground floor there is a shower room with W.C and wash basin, large open plan lounge, and kitchen. There is a wood burning stove and electric radiators. Outside there are two patios, garden, small shed, log store, two parking spaces and a private shared swimming pool.
Souillac Golf and Country Club is set in and around ancient oak forest, with a clubhouse, bar, restaurant, and reception office. There is an 18 hole golf course, two tennis courts, and a central swimming pool and toddlers paddling pool. There are seven small well separated hamlets of between 6 and 17 houses, each with its own private swimming pool.
For more information visit www.souillaccountryclub.com.
All the houses are privately owned, and the Club itself is owned by a UK registered holding company. The shareholders of this company are all house owners on the development.
The Club offer full management services, so the house is fully maintained and cleaned, enabling you and your guests to just turn up and enjoy yourselves. There is also a full rental service available should you wish to rent out your home when not required for your own use. Useful if you want to reduce the costs of your holiday home.
The charming medieval town of Souillac lies only 7 kms away and offers all facilities, ideally situated to explore the Dordogne Valley/ Lot region--an area of outstanding natural beauty with numerous historical sites and bustling market towns. Easily accessible and close to the Paris/Toulouse auto-route, it is only 30 minutes from Brive airport and within an hour and a half drive of Limoges, Bergerac, and Toulouse airports.
Do you have a property to sell in this area? Let us help - Visit www.2ndhomeoverseas.com the website to sell your overseas home privately
- Toulouse (Blagnac) (International), 141.9 miles
- Aulnat (International), 163.5 miles
- Bordeaux (Mérignac) (International), 172.8 miles
- Poitiers (Biard) (International), 209 miles
- Lourdes (Tarbes) (International), 224 miles
*Distance calculated 'as the crow flies.' This feature is currently in beta.