4 bedroom detached house for sale
Cyprus - Agios Georgios Pegeia, Paphos
like this property?Call: 03339 396762
- P 23774
- Air Condition
- Fly Screens
- Central heating: Under floor heating
- Double Glazed
- Sea Views
- Mountain Views
- En suite bathroom
- Water softener
- Pressurised water system
- Mature garden
- Satellite dish
- Attached to green area
- Granite kitchen worktops
- Pool shower
- Barbeque area
- Open parking
- Storage Room
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Quiet location
- Cul de sac
- Walking distance from the sea
- Automatic Irrigation System
- Granite staircase
- Title deeds available
This inspiring villa was designed by a renowned architect. The aim was to create a stunning contemporary home with a subtle blend of Art Deco features throughout. The precise architectural structures, the use of space and light, and the clean lines are easy on the eye and 'state of the art' technology has been built in with Cyprus lifestyle in mind.
The ground-floor features a spacious open plan living area, divided into distinct areas. The lounge area is transformed seamlessly into an impressive cinema room by the touch of a button with remote controlled blinds, projector screen, and built-in surround sound system. All technology is controlled remotely including the flush fit gas fire, built-in ceiling A/C units and mood lighting system for the house and garden.
The stylish kitchen is superbly equipped with granite worktops and Meile appliances, combination oven & microwave, built-in coffee machine, double hob including fryer and griddle system. All bathrooms are fitted with high quality finishes, including Grohe electric taps and wall hung toilets.
A double granite staircase leads to the first floor hallway, study area, and impressive balcony at the front of the house with wonderful sea views. Two large double bedrooms, each with en-suite shower room, lead to a semi circular balcony from which there are stunning mountain views. The fourth bedroom can be used as a self-contained studio, staff quarters, guest accommodation, or a gym/games room.
The outside areas are designed with outdoor living and entertaining in mind, with a large outdoor bar and kitchen, and domed gazebo eating area, covered with grape vines and seating for up to 14 people. The heated swimming pool has a built-in spa. There are changing facilities including a sauna and steam shower. The swimming pool water & irrigation for the mature garden is supplied by its' own well. The land around the home is mature with conservation land in front and green area with fruit trees behind
Five reasons why you should choose BuySell Real Estate in Cyprus for your next property purchase:
- You will receive a level of personal service that is second to none. From your first contact with BuySell you will be assigned to a specific sales consultant who can best assist you with your needs.
- Our staff are native English and Greek speakers, so language will never be an issue.
- We carefully select the best properties in the market at realistic or below market value prices.
- We have the largest selection of properties, our motto is: if we do not have the property you are looking for, it does not exist!
- Apart from your property purchase we help with any problems, answering your questions, and providing you with anything you may request, for example: transferring money in Cyprus with competitive exchange rates, assisting in organising insurance, utilities, furniture and schools if you need them. Ask us anything!
- Pafos (International), 20.2 miles
- Ercan (Domestic), 93.5 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.