2 bedroom apartment for sale
Cyprus - Limassol, Limassol
like this property?Call: 03339 396762
- P 23902
- Car Port
- Close to amenities
- Unobstructed sea views
This two bedroom apartment is part of an exclusive 7 storey apartment building at the Limassol beach front and is located on the first floor. The apartment has spacious balconies and enjoys magnificent sea views. Some of the best shops and restaurants are within walking distance and it is only a short drive away from the city centre. Sparkling with high quality and modern sophistication, inside and out, the 6-storey apartment building directly overlooks the beach, inviting the blue sea into your home, and the warm Cyprus sun into your life. A concierge will greet you as you enter the foyer, where a rising atrium underlines the sense of freedom valued by those who favor a residence with breathtaking views from above. In a prime seafront location just outside Limassol with very easy access to the highway linking all major towns in Cyprus.
Five reasons why you should choose BuySell Real Estate in Cyprus for your next property purchase:
- You will receive a level of personal service that is second to none. From your first contact with BuySell you will be assigned to a specific sales consultant who can best assist you with your needs.
- Our staff are native English and Greek speakers, so language will never be an issue.
- We carefully select the best properties in the market at realistic or below market value prices.
- We have the largest selection of properties, our motto is: if we do not have the property you are looking for, it does not exist!
- Apart from your property purchase we help with any problems, answering your questions, and providing you with anything you may request, for example: transferring money in Cyprus with competitive exchange rates, assisting in organising insurance, utilities, furniture and schools if you need them. Ask us anything!
- Pafos (International), 50.3 miles
- Larnaka (International), 58.3 miles
- Ercan (Domestic), 66.2 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.