1 bedroom apartment for sale
Cyprus - Tersefanou, Larnaca
like this property?Call: 03339 396762
- P 23963
- Air Condition
- Fully furnished
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Title deeds available
This one bedroom well maintained and clean apartment is part of a friendly neighbourhood complex occupied by permanent residents as well as holiday makers. There is a quiet communal pool with jacuzzi, a childrens' playground, covered parking. The complex has easy access to elevators for restricted mobility users. The apartment is offered furnished and has airconditioning.
Larnaca is the third largest town on the island and is one of the most popular coastal resorts in Cyprus and is also home to Cyprus' second busiest port as well as the island's new International Airport. This property is situated within easy reach of Larnaca International Airport, the centre of Larnaca and the most popular area of Larnaca, the Phinikoudes, the palm tree lined seafront is the best place for a walk in the early evenings.
Five reasons why you should choose BuySell Real Estate in Cyprus for your next property purchase:
- You will receive a level of personal service that is second to none. From your first contact with BuySell you will be assigned to a specific sales consultant who can best assist you with your needs.
- Our staff are native English and Greek speakers, so language will never be an issue.
- We carefully select the best properties in the market at realistic or below market value prices.
- We have the largest selection of properties, our motto is: if we do not have the property you are looking for, it does not exist!
- Apart from your property purchase we help with any problems, answering your questions, and providing you with anything you may request, for example: transferring money in Cyprus with competitive exchange rates, assisting in organising insurance, utilities, furniture and schools if you need them. Ask us anything!
- Larnaka (International), 5.2 miles
- Ercan (Domestic), 19.4 miles
- Pafos (International), 60.6 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.