11 bedroom house for sale
DURAS, Lot et Garonne, S.W France - Aquitaine,
like this property?Call: 03339 395831
- air conditioning
- double glazing
- guest house
- laundry room
- open fireplace
- private garden
Accommodation: Large stone property of character, lovely rural location near Duras, a Lot et Garonne market town with all amenities. Very good views. Main house currently used as a B&B and three gites. Well planted garden of approx 1.5 hectares with swimming pool.
Main house ( South facing):
- Entrance hall: old quarry tiled floor, rendered or stone pointed walls and painted beamed ceiling. Original wooden staircase leading to first floor. Old stone sink. 5.65 x 2.00m.
- Salon: same decor. Stone fireplace. Glazed door to south garden. 4.50 x 5.45 m.
- Bedroom 1: in base of tower? carpet over wooden floor otherwise same décor. Marble fireplace and glazed door to garden. WC and dressing area plus en suite shower room. 5.00 x 4.40 m.
- From entrance to dining room: same décor. Stone fireplace and glazed door to South garden. Old fitted cupboard. 5.47 x 3.48 m.
- Kitchen area open plan with dining room. Most fitted elements included in sale. 2.00 x 5.45 m.
- Bedroom 2: modern tiled floor, rendered or stone pointed walls. Glazed door to South garden. 4.40 x 3.00 m.
- Bathroom and separate WC.
- Stairs from entrance hall to first floor. Carpet over old wooden floor?
- Family suite: Children's bedroom: 5.00 x 2.70 m leading to large bedroom with marble fireplace and en suite shower room. 4.38 x 4.95 m.
- Bedroom 5: Carpeted floor, one pointed stone wall and exposed roof beams. Dressing area. 2.90 x 5.00 m.
- From landing, door to self contained apartment:
- Living room with kitchen corner: carpeted floor, rendered or stone pointed walls and beamed ceiling. 5.69 x 5.40 m.
- Bathroom with separate wc.
- Dressing room
- Bedroom: plastered ceiling and papered walls. 2.90 x 4.35 m.
- On ground floor, behind kitchen is a large utility room with tiled floor and beamed ceiling. Double sink. 4.20 x 4.34 m.
- Door to large attached barn area.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Mainly double glazing.
Attached Gite 1:
- Separate entrance into L shaped living room: Kitchen / dining room and salon. 11.75 x 4.10 + 4.33 x 4.10 m. New quarry tiled floor, pointed stone or rendered walls and beamed ceiling.
- Fully tiled bathroom and separate WC.
- Stairs to first floor: all bedrooms have air-conditioning.
- Bedroom 1: in roof space. Rendered painted walls and beamed ceiling. 4.20 x 4.10m.
- Bedroom 2: same decor. 4.80 x 3.30 m.
- Bedroom 3: same decor. 4.07 x 4.13 m.
Attached Gite 2:
- 63 m2 in total.
- Kitchen / living room, bedroom and shower room on ground floor. Second bedroom in roof space.
Attached Gite 3:
- Old door to large sitting room with lovely old stone fireplace. Painted beamed ceiling, rendered or stone pointed walls and tiled floor. 53 m2.
- Small fitted kitchen with glazed door to garden.
- Shower room and separate toilet.
- Wooden staircase to first floor. Large landing (new carpet all over).
- Bedroom 1: wood clad ceiling with exposed beams. 4.87 x 3.27 m. Mullioned window.
- Bedroom 2: same decor. 5.30 x 3.50 m.
- Shower room.
- Bedroom 3: same decor. 3.80 x 2.60 m.
Three septic tanks.
Lovely well established garden with fantastic lighting. Large car parking area. Orchard
12 x 6 salt water swimming pool (liner with tiled border)
1 hectare 400 in total with wooden cabin and spring.
Services: central heating oil, septic tank, high speed Internet
Position: rural, hamlet, with views
Features: pool, unconverted outbuildings
Income: with income
- Bergerac (International), 19.2 miles
- Bordeaux (Mérignac) (International), 45.5 miles
- Toulouse (Blagnac) (International), 93.6 miles
- Limoges (International), 94.9 miles
- Pyrénées (International), 95.7 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.