3 bedroom villa for sale
France - Agence de Limoux
like this property?Call: 03339 395567
- SH/Living space : 155m²
- Chambres/Bedrooms :3
- Très bon état/Excellent condition
- Chauffage central/Central heating
- Double vitrage/Double glazing
- Grand jardin/Large garden
Limoux itself is a small town of around 10,000 inhabitants, situated just 24 km (15 miles) from the historic, UNESCO listed city of Carcassonne, and from its international airport. Toulouse and its airport are just over one hour away by car. Limoux has a good selection of shops of all sorts, together with several supermarkets, recreational and public transport facilities. The town is famous for its annual, Venetian-style carnival (which runs from January through to April) and as the home of the world's first sparkling wine, blanquette de Limoux, which today rivals the quality of champagne at a fraction of the price. Limoux also benefits from the microclimate of the upper Aude Valley, having the clear blue skies of the Mediterranean but being shielded from the debilitating Tramontane winds by the Corbière mountains.
The accommodation comprises:
• Large living room with fireplace and high efficiency wood-burning stove. Separate living and dining areas. Direct terrace access.
• Fully fitted kitchen.
• 3 double bedrooms, one with built-in wardrobes.
• Bathroom with bath and shower units.
• Utility room.
Lower ground floor:
• Large garage for 2 vehicles.
• Large standing height area for storage which would be suitable for conversion to additional accommodation if required.
• In-ground swimming pool with retractable transparent thermal cover (to prolong the annual bathing season).
• Tastefully implemented landscaped garden.
The property is in excellent structural and decorative order, and being of recent construction features high levels of insulation and double glazing throughout. It is equipped with a central heating system as well as a fireplace with a high finish and see wood-burning stove. An excellent property equally suitable for somebody wishing to relocate to this beautiful, sunny area of the South of France on a permanent basis or as a holiday property for own use and/or rental purposes. An early inspection visit is strongly recommended.
Please see www.aci-agence.com (ref: L1130 or C302) for further information, a location plan and satellite photos.
More information from this agent
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
- Carcassonne (International), 21 miles
- Perpignan (Rivesaltes) (International), 67.8 miles
- Toulouse (Blagnac) (International), 88.1 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.