2 bedroom apartment for sale
Remer, Palazzo Vendramin, Cannaregio, Venice, Italy
like this property?Call: 03339 395587
- Recently uncovered 'festoon' fresco
- Tall beamed ceiling gives a splendid first impression
- High quality of workmanship involved in the Palazzo's long and detailed restoration
- Integrating bespoke Italian design with meticulously restored architectural details
- Apartments have a comprehensive range of support services
Standing imposingly on a long, narrow site, the Palazzo is a combination of several properties and reflects the many changes and additions made since its 15th century origins.
Encompassing a range of sizes and styles each showcasing superb craftsmanship and quality throughout, properties range from well- proportioned pieds-à-terre with tranquil canal views and a first floor studio with large terrace, to a 4 bedroom triplex with a host of period features and a spacious 2 bedroom Piano Nobile apartment.
The main reception room (ceiling height approx. 5.5m) has three tall French windows leading out onto a narrow balcony overlooking the courtyard, while the spacious master bedroom to the rear has two French windows opening onto Juliet balconies overlooking the Rio del Trapolin canal.
Access to the Palazzo Vendramin apartments, if arriving on foot, is via the Palazzo's main landside entrance on the Fondamenta de Ca' Vendramin. This in turn leads into the Palazzo's spacious main hall where a masterfully crafted wide stone staircase, recently uncovered 'festoon' fresco and tall beamed ceiling give a splendid first impression of the skill and quality of workmanship involved in the Palazzo's long and detailed restoration.
Integrating bespoke Italian design with meticulously restored architectural details, the Palazzo Vendramin apartments have a comprehensive range of support services and offer a unique opportunity to discerning individuals wishing to invest or make Venice their home.
Palazzo Vendramin is located on the Fondamenta de Ca' Vendramin in the charming sestiere of Cannaregio to the north of the city. Enviably placed in a tranquil spot away from the hustle and bustle yet benefitting from a wide variety of local amenities for everyday living and good transport links for easy travel around the city and beyond, these impressive apartments enjoy the best of both worlds.
- Marco Polo (INTERNATIONAL), 4.1 miles
- Treviso (INTERNATIONAL), 15.4 miles
- Trieste-Ronchi dei Legionari (INTERNATIONAL), 61.1 miles
- Villafranca Veronese (INTERNATIONAL), 70.1 miles
- Borgo Panigale (INTERNATIONAL), 80.1 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.