2 bedroom villa for sale
Kokkino Horio, Crete, Greece
like this property?Call: 0030 2825 032 625
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Covered terraces and patios
- Private parking and garden area with irrigation
- Extra water tanks and immersion heater
Fantastic views, lovely shared pool, private gardens, parking and more with this lovely villa which has the potential for a full EOT Licence for holiday rental.
Set within a natural and peaceful location in lower Kokkino Horio.
Only 5 minutes from amenities, the beaches at
Situated in a terrace of 8 dwellings, this lovely 56m2, 2 storey house, comprises an open-plan living, kitchen and dining area, 1 double and 1 single bedroom and 2 bathrooms. It commands spectacular views of the sea, mountains and surrounding area.
Built in 2000 in an elevated position, the house offers ample parking, plenty of outdoor seating areas, private gardens, great views, fresh air and a quiet, peaceful atmosphere.
From the parking area, garden and covered pergola area one enters the kitchen and living space with shower room on the right. The kitchen is fully fitted and is equipped with all appliances.
An open wooden staircase leads to the upper floor which has 1 double bedroom with French doors leading to a balcony overlooking the pool area and gardens and boasts a wonderful sea view. The additional single bedroom has a lovely sloping wooden roof plenty of light. There is another shower/toilet on this floor.
The rear door of the property opens on to a covered patio pergola and steps leading down to the lovely landscaped gardens and the beautiful shared pool area. Here, there is a lovely barbeque and sunbathing area.
This property is in an excellent location, the owner has had an EOT licence in the past - gaining income for holiday rentals. IE This property lends itself to permanent living or as a holiday home, providing all you need for a place of your own on Crete.
* Air conditioning and ceiling fans
* All fixtures and fittings
* All furniture
* All appliances inc washing machine
* Wooden doors and windows
* Wooden vaulted ceiling to upper floor
* Large shared pool and landscaped surroundings
* Covered terraces and patios
* Private parking and garden area with irrigation
* Extra water tanks and immersion heater
* External storage rooms/apotheki
* All required equipment for EOT licence
More information from this agent
- Chania (International), 12.4 miles
- Heraklion (International), 86.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.