Property for sale
Ireland - Drumdutton,Carrigart
like this property?Call: 03339 396736
- Folio 35473 County Donegal Land Registry.
- Accessed from county road
- Suitable for grazing.
Circa 8 acres of farmland as contained in Folio 35473 of the County Donegal Land Registry, is situated within 3km from the village of Carrigart. The land comprises two separate plots and both can be accessed from the county road. Part of the land is presently used for silage and the remainder would be suitable for grazing.
Folio 35473 County Donegal Land Registry.
Accessed from county road
Suitable for grazing.
BER No. XXX
Energy Performance Indicator: XXX kWh/mē/yr
From Carrigart, take the road for Creeslough. Go past Cuan no Ri development and take first left. Property is located about 200m on the left
By appointment through agent
- Donegal (International), 19.7 miles
- Sligo (Domestic), 65.6 miles
- Belfast (International), 73.5 miles
- Knock (International), 91.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.