4 bedroom house for sale
Ireland - Westmeath, Streamstown
like this property?Call: 03339 390755
- Thermostatically controlled underground heating system
- Island unit in kitchen with hob and extractor fan
- PVC double glazed windows and doors
- Canadian oak floors
- Set on 7.5 acres
- Double garage with toilet, plus single garage
- Well water with softener system, separate tap for drinking water
- Electronic gates, alarm, security lighting
- lvery large PATIO to rear with floodlights for entertaining
- large drawing room measuring 25'11x17'5
Viewing is highly recommended.
<> - Main residence, 5,000 sq ft on 7.5 acres
- Perfect home for grand entertaining in a private tranquil location
- Very light and airy rooms; 10ft ceilings throughout
- Gracious foyer
- Grand drawing room with French doors to foyer
- Large dining room
- Large library or Family room
- Large kitchen and Breakfast room with 6 windows
- 4 bedrooms, 3 walk in closets and ensuites
- Double glazed PVC windows and doors throughout
- 10ft ceilings with wooden crown moulding at ceilings, base, and around all windows and doorways
- 5 baths and powder rooms
- Separate pantry and laundry room
- Solid hardwood oak floors and doors throughout
- 2 pair French doors and 2 windows in drawing room and family room giving beautiful views
- Bedrooms, Family and Drawing Room equipped with TV and phone points
- Satellite TV points in Family, Drawing Room and 2 Bedrooms
- Eco-saving underground heating system. No Oil or kerosene required
- Located 1.5 miles from Temple Spa and Grouse Lodge Recording Studio
- Within proximity of Kilbeggan racetrack and Galway, Westmeath and Kildare Hunts
- Daily commuter train from nearby Clara station to Dublin; 1 hour
- Hourly bus service from Horseleap to Dublin - 1.5 hour and Galway - 2 Hours
- Fishing, Sailing & Golf nearby
- New Dublin to Galway motorway 10 minutes. Dublin just over 1 hour, Galway 1 hour 15 minutes
Foyer - 9m x 3.8m (29'6 x 12'6) - Canadian Oak Floor, Feature Staircase
Hall - 3.8m x 2.35m (12'6 x 7'9) - Canadian Oak Floor, Closet
Dining Room - 6.5m x 4.9m - Canadian Oak Floor, Phone Point
Guest WC - 1.8m x 2.68m (5'11 x x8'10) - WC, Pedestal Sink, Tiled Floor
Kitchen/Breakfast Area 4.3m x 5.6m (14'4 x 18'4) - Fitted Kitchen, Island Unit, Floor Tiling, Six Windows, Hob, Convection Oven
Utility/Pantry - 5.5m x 4.5m (18'1 x 13') - Fitted Units, Two Closets, Floor Tiling, Door Leading to Rear, Phone Point
Family Room - 6.2m x 5.2m (20'4 x 17'1) -Canadian Oak Floor, TV Point, Phone POINT, Two Sets of Patio Doors Leading to Rear Garden, Marble Fireplace.
Bedroom one. 5.9m x 5.5m (19.4 X 18.1). canadian oak floor, phone & tv points
walk in wardrobe 3.5m x3,3m (11.6 X 10.20. Shelving, rails and shoe racks
Ensuite 3.1m x3.1m (10.2 x 10.2) Wc, pedestal sink, bath.
Bedroom One - 5.5m x 6.0M (18'1 x 19'8) - Canadian Oak Floor, Phone and TV Points
Walk in Wardrobe - 3.2m x 3.3m (10'6 x 10'10') - Shelving, Rails
Ensuite - 3.0M x 2.15M (9'10 x 7'1) - WC, Pedestal, Sink, Bath
Bedroom Three - 4.2m x 4.2m (13'9 x 13'9) - Canadian Oak Floor, WC, WHB, Shower
Master bedroom - 8.9m x 5.2m (29'2 x 17'1) - Canadian Oak Floor Two Closets
Ensuite (Hers) - 4.3m x 2.8M (14'1 x 9'2) - WC, WHB, Free Standing Bath, Bidet
Walk in Wardrobe (Hers) - 2.1m x 5.6m (6'11 x 18'4) - Shelving, Rails
Ensuite (His) - 2.8m x 2.2m (9'2 x 7'3) - WC, WHB, Shower
Walk in Wardrobe (his) - 2.6M x 2.2M (8'6 x 7'3) - Shelving, Rails
seperate bathroom on landing.
The property is located one and three quarter miles from Rosemount Village, and two miles from Horseleap village. Both villages have schools church pub and shop.
The nearby quaint town of Moate is six miles away. Moate boasts excellent facilities with regular transport routes, a business college, both secondary and primary schools and creche facilities. All other facilities such as banking and shopping are well catered for in Moate.
'Tuar Ard' theatre, 'Dun Na Si' cultural and heritage centre, a selection of good quality pubs and restaurants provide endless entertainment for all ages. With the vast array of leisure pursuits in the area, such as golfing, equestrian, bowling, angling, cruising and other activities for the more adventurous you will be spoilt for choice on how you spend your time.
travelling on the main Kilbeggan to Moate road go through the village of Horseleap, continue one mile until you see a sign for temple spa. Take a right turn here and continue straight until you come to a T junction, turn left travel this road for 1.4 miles until you come to a flat railway bridge. At the end of the bridge turn right, continue for approx. 200 hundred yards and you will find the house directly in front of you.