7 bedroom house of multiple occupation for sale
Spain - Murcia, Los Belones
like this property?Call: 03339 397775
Unique opportunity to acquire a country house with two separate wings providing exceptional accommodation in a stunning location known as 'Los Huncos'.
Situated by the natural reserve of Calblanque and close to the famous 5 star Golf Resort known as "La Manga Club".
Ideal location for people who enjoy sporting activities, mountain biking, walking, running and swimming as you can walk to the local beach and enjoy the Mediterranean Sea.
Within 5 minutes drive of the thriving village of Los Belones which has exceptional amenities and an abundance of restaurants and bars.
Dates back to the 1960s when the original building was a school with four large plots of land adjoining which over time has been developed into a large family home with two separate wings providing additional accommodation.
The land is used to grow olive trees, palm trees, fig trees and orange trees which are income producing.
With the right vision, this could be an ideal business opportunity. For example, the property could be converted into a small boutique luxury hotel, used as a Bed and Breakfast business or convert to a Sports training camp.
• Substantial plot of 42.000m2 which has been segregated into the main gardens around the house and four additional plots (see below)
• Exceptional build of 1000m2
• Includes 700 Olive trees, 2000 Palm trees and many Orange trees icome producing
• Mains water in property, plus the benefit of its own well providing free water used to irrigate the gardens and growing areas
• Private swimming pool
• Possibility of build 5 apartments
Main house - Built and finished to a high standard
• 3 Large bedroom with 3 bathrooms plus and additional cloakroom.
• Main living area with French chimney
• Independent luxury style kitchen
• Basement wine cellar including a small bar. Capacity for 200 wine bottles
• Large terrace with stunning views of the natural Park and the Mar Menor Sea
• Lift to the first floor
• Gas central heating
• Double garage with a cold store fridge
• 3 bedrooms with 1 en-suite bathroom
• Fully furnished kitchen
• French doors from living room leading to the swimming pool area and gardens
• Large dining room with the possibility to create 2 additional bedrooms with an en-suite bathroom
• Extensive living room
• Independent kitchen/diner
• Large laundry room
• Bedroom with en-suite
The extensive plot is segregated into various parcels of land;
• Beautiful gardens close to the main house, separate wings and pool area
• Beautiful private swimming pool 10m x 4m with outside shower
• Raised area with seating overlooking the pool
• Outside kitchen with a built in wood oven and BBQ area
• Close to the house is a plot dedicated to growing oranges trees and olive trees
• Separate large storage room with 200m2 located on a plot away from the main house
It is a rare that such a beautiful country house in a unique and stunning location is brought to the market. The house has a luxury and spacious feel about it and has been very well designed to create a wonderful home. The additional accommodation and extensive land offers great business opportunity.
The closest airport is SanJavier (Murcia) which is around 25 minutes drive and Alicante International airport is 1 hour 15 minutes away.
Murcia Villas was established in 2002, working out of our original office in Los Belones. Over the past 8 years we have expanded to 6 offices across the region of Murcia. Murcia Villas are experts in the Region of Murcia, in addition we have a property management division and can offer an excellent aftersales service.
About the Area of Murcia
Nestling at the bottom of the Costa Blanca, the Costa Calida is one of the least well known and most unspoilt areas of Spain guaranteed to give you a taste of "real Spain".
With over 315 days of sunshine every year it is little wonder that "Costa Calida" means warm coast and the unspoilt inland waters of the Mar Menor, the largest natural lagoon in Europe offer safe and warm water bathing all year round.
Take time to enjoy the lifestyle of Spain in the Mar Menor and Costa Calida. The fabulous stretches of unspoilt beaches or the busy bars and restaurants where you can enjoy fantastic seafood; meats and cheeses from around the Region at very reasonable prices. Not to mention the wines … visit the local bodegas (wine cellars) and get a real taste of Spain.
Chris (English speaking) - Mobile 0034 619 415 561
Flori (Spanish speaking) - Mobile 0034 679 509 791
Office - 0034 968 137 372
- Murcia-San Javier (INTERNATIONAL), 10.7 miles
- Alicante (INTERNATIONAL), 46.5 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.