2 bedroom villa for sale
France - Languedoc-Roussillon, Gard, Aigues-Mortes
like this property?Call: 03339 395515
- Private mooring
- Wonderful views of the marina
- Contemporary design & finish
- Secure and private
- Private garden and terrace that lead down to the waterfront
- Within easy reach of beaches and golf courses
- Walking distance to shops and restaurants
- 30 mins from the airport
The villa, built in 2008, has 75m2 habitable space and is modern, bright and airy. With a balcony, private garden and terrace that extends down to the waterside, there's plenty of outside space to enjoy the Mediterranean climate. It sits in an exclusive complex (with electric gates) and comes with its own private parking space. The property has an excellent letting track record but would also make the perfect 'lock and leave' holiday home.
Some of the best beaches in southern France are within an 8-minute drive of the villa so it's reassuring to know that the Languedoc boasts over 300 days of sunshine a year. There is also an excellent golf course 10km away.
The villa is ideally positioned on the town side of the marina so the shops, restaurants and cafes of Aigues Mortes are just a short stroll away. The town is not only a beautiful example of an ancient French walled town, but also has some of the best-preserved ramparts in France. Shopping here is a delight and there is also an excellent selection of restaurants. The town is in fact the long established centre for the Camarguaise gastronomy.
The cosmopolitan city of Montpellier (with its international airport) is a 30-min drive away.
To see other, similar properties please visit the La Résidence website.
- Méditerranée (International), 11.5 miles
- Nîmes (Garons) (International), 16.6 miles
- Provence (International), 51 miles
- Perpignan (Rivesaltes) (International), 89 miles
- Carcassonne (International), 97.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.