6 bedroom detached house for sale
France - Provence-Alps-Cote d`Azur, Vaucluse, Vaison-la-Romaine
like this property?Call: 03339 395859
Situation: In a hamlet just 5 minutes from VAISON LA ROMAINE. 1 hour from AVIGNON (TGV & International Airport), 1 hour 30 mins from MARSEILLE airport and easy access to the A7 motorway.
Description: This well restored and interesting former farmhouse gives on to a fully enclosed and private courtyard with swimming pool. Liveable accommodation of about 335 m2.
THE COTTAGE : (180 m2)
Ground Floor : Sitting Room (20 m2) with wood burner - Fitted Kitchen (15 m2) - WC - Utility Room (11 m2) with Shower.
First Floor : Principal Bedroom (28 m2) with open firepace, high beamed ceiling and French windows to Balcony - 2 Bedrooms (12 m2 & 11 m2) each with fitted cupboards and en suite Shower Rooms with WC - further Bedroom (9 m2) with fitted cupboard - Shower Room with WC.
Second Floor : Spacious Sitting Room (42 m2) with wood burner and galley style Kitchen, French windows to Terrace (14 m2).
LA GRANGE : (110 m2)
Ground Floor : Lobby to Hall (7 m2) - WC - Bedroom (22 m2) with Dressing Area (9 m2) and 2 French windows to covered Terrace (28 m2) and Courtyard - en suite Bathroom (11 m2) - WC.
First Floor : Spacious Sitting and Dining Room (57 m2) with open fireplace and French windows to Terrace (28 m2).
THE DEN : (45 m2) Situated above the Garage.
First Floor : Sitting Room (28 m2) - Kitchenette - Shower Room with WC.
Second Floor : Mezzanine Attic Bedroom (10 m2).
Garage (34 m2).
Vaulted Cellar (14 m2).
Store Room with pool filter (23 m2).
Land: Enclosed walled Courtyard with Octagonal Swimming Pool (10 m x 4 m). Upper Terrace with splendid views of surrounding countryside. Lower covered Terrace with Summer Kitchen.
Services: Mains water - Well - Private drainage - Electricity - Telephone.
Price: 565 000 Euros.
This document does not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
All measurements, distances and times are approximate.
Duval Immobilier specialise in selling properties in selected areas of Northern Provence, in particular the Vaucluse. This region of southern France includes the Comtat de Venaissin and the Luberon.
With easy access served by the International Airport of Marseille, the TGV high speed train to Avignon and the A7 motorway.
• The exceptional climate allows abundant outdoor living with :-
• Rock climbing in the Dentelles de Montmirail , Skiing on the Mont Ventoux (the giant of Provence) and Hiking.
• Farmers' and village markets still abound and it is also :-
• One of the best wine regions in France with Châteauneuf-du-Pape, Gigondas, Vacqueyras and the famous
Muscat wine from our village Beaumes de Venise , to name but a few.
• Plenty of culture for those who seek it, including summer festivals in Avignon, Aix-en-Provence and Orange but
for those who seek a simpler life and calmer pace there will always be the :-
• Wonderful landscape, the light so appreciated by such painters as Cezanne and Van Gogh, the colours, the
• Heaven on Earth in Northern Provence.
- Nîmes (Garons) (International), 76.3 miles
- Provence (International), 89.7 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.