1 bedroom apartment for sale
Bulgaria - Burgas, Kosharitsa
like this property?Call: 03339 391007
- 1 BED apartment WITH VERY CONVENIENT LAYOUT
- Elegant and modern furniture, 2 A/C
- in excellent condition, ready to move in
- SUITABLE FOR PERMANENT LIVING
- perfect for renting out
- direct access to the swimming-pool
- excellent value for the price
- Price: 22500 EUR
-Ample hallway with room for fitting a wardrobe;
-Lounge + kitchen with modern design which is fully equipped; A/C
-Spacious bedroom with king size bed and big wardrobe; A/C
-Terrace with access to the swimming-pool
The complex is located at the outskirts of the village of Kosharitsa, at the foot of the eastern hills of Stara Planina Mountain. The sea spreads on the horizon and the combination of the two creates a magnificent atmosphere. Despite the village\\\'s ever-increasing popularity it remains far from the overdeveloped neighboring resorts. The development boasts a 360 degree panoramic view.
• 5 swimming pools and 2 pool bars
• Tennis court (which can double as a volleyball and basketball court)
• Sports centre with Gymnasium and Aerobics hall
• Modern Spa Centre (with Sauna, Jacuzzi, Steam room, Solarium, Massage rooms)
• Two restaurants one of which is outdoor
• Conference hall for 120 persons with audio and video equipment
• Children\\\'s playground
• Mini market
• Shop and caf?-bar
Located just outside the Sunny Beach resort (7 km) and a 30-minute drive from Burgas Airport, the complex provides a rare combination of a completely self contained holiday development set amongst natural surroundings, with fast and easy access to the amenities of Bulgaria\\\'s biggest resort of Sunny Beach and to the smaller picturesque resorts of Nessebar, Sveti Vlas and Ravda.
The development is not only a wonderful place to relax but it is also a sensible investment which can bring you a good rental income. After 5 successful tourist seasons the complex has become popular among tourists and tour agents alike attracting more and more clients both from Bulgaria and abroad.
- Burgas (International), 15.7 miles
- Varna (International), 33.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.