2 bedroom apartment for sale
Spain - Valencia, Alicante, Guardamar del Segura
like this property?Call: 03339 391246
This property is located walking distance to shopping center, bars and restaurants and all kind of amenities, 2 minutes driving to the beach and 35 minutes to the Airport in Alicante.
The building is executed complying with all existing legislation on basic rules on building and special regulations.
- It is carried by shoes, tie beams and foundation walls.
- Unidirectional throughout the building.
- Ceramic walls with thermo-acoustic insulation.
- Treatment outer monolayer color materials to be determined by the technical department.
- Basement for garages with fratasado pavement.
- Direct access by internal staircase to the entertainment area.
- The ground floor will be equipped with green pool area consisting of three zones: children, adults and heated area and shower area.
- In access to housing will slip pavement Terrazzo.
- Gated Community.
- Slip stoneware flooring, top quality.
FOREIGN AND TERRACES STAIRS:
- Slip stoneware flooring, top quality.
- Stoneware pavement quality in all units.
- Tiling with ceramic tile, top quality kitchens, bathrooms and galleries.
- False ceilings of plasterboard to paint in bathrooms and in any agency that management of the work, deemed appropriate by the circumstances of the facilities required.
- White aluminum sliding windows with aluminum shutters same color monobloc for accommodation "Climalit" double glazing.
- Gateway to white aluminum housing with three-point safety. With handle and peephole.
- Interior doors in smooth white lacquered wood with flashing 7cm. In the same quality, with interior convictions in bathrooms and toilets.
- Finish in the same color as the doors, with loft and hanging rail.
- Kitchen furniture with high and low cabinets.
- Silestone countertop.
- Stainless steel sink.
- Pre-installed dishwasher.
- Electric heater of 50 l.
- Water heater 80 l.
- Installation of hot and cold water according to standards NT-BE-IFC with copper pipes. Lined the hot water to avoid heat loss.
- Mixer taps.
- Sanitary white vitrified porcelain toilet lid same color.
- Shower and Bathtub.
- Terrace slopes formed by concrete, waterproof insulation and ceramic tiles.
- Water point.
- Smooth white paint in the hall, dining room and bedrooms.
ELECTRIC AND TELEPHONE INSTALLATION
- Electrical Installation under the new Regulation for Low Voltage.
- Installation according to telecommunications regulations.
- Telephone and TV socket. in all the rooms.
- Installation of mailboxes in common areas, according to the rules of Directorate General of Post Installation domiciled with lockers.
- Installation of collective antenna TV. According to rules of Telecommunications.
Installation of Solar Panels for hot water according to regulations.
Punta Prima is a typical Spanish seaside tourist resort located on the southern Costa Blanca within 30 minutes of two international airports, Murcia and Alicante. The beaches are some of the cleanest around and have been awarded the blue flag status. Once at the airport you have a range of different airport transfer options to Punta Prima including private shuttle buses, taxis or Punta Prima car hire.
Punta Prima has a Mediterranean climate with 320 days of sunshine a year. The beach has a wonderful promenade with shops and boutiques and bars and restaurants where you can enjoy your Menu del Dia.
Punta Prima is situated a ten minute drive just south of Torrevieja, and all of its amenities such as the shopping complex, Las Habaneras, Waterpark, casino, ten pin bowling, marina, submarine, boat trips, and Playa Flamenca with its beautiful beaches. For those more energetic you can reach Torrevieja by foot, a mere thirty minute stroll along the coast or there is an hourly bus service to take you there.
Punta Prima also has a Commercial Centre with an supermarket and many bars and restaurants.
Karting is a must when visiting Punta Prima. There are restaurants where the food is of a very high quality especially the many different paellas, with good value for money. Free car park with Mediterranean views.
There are three golf courses in the area as well as water sports, fishing, sailing to e enjoyed. You can visit the local market to buy your fruits and vegetables, shoes, bags and clothes on Saturdays at Playa Flamenca.
- Alicante (International), 13.7 miles
- Murcia-San Javier (International), 23.5 miles
- Valencia (International), 97.6 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.