4 bedroom manor house for sale
France - Nord-Pas-de-Calais, Pas-de-Calais, Frévent
like this property?Call: 03339 395515
- Detached 19th Century character house
- Comfortable habitable space of 140 m˛
- Grounds of more than an acre
- 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Renovated and decorated to a good standard
- Mains gas-fired central heating
- Mains drainage
Frévent is a lively market town which is found in the unspoilt countryside of the Canche River Valley, in the Pas-de-Calais department. For UK residents, this area is a great base for a holiday or weekend home in France as it is just an hour and a half's drive from the port of Calais, and within easy reach of the many attractions of this delightful part of France.
The house was built in 1898 has a comfortable 140 m˛ of habitable space. On the ground floor, there is an entrance hall, a good-sized sitting room of 25 m˛ with a fireplace, a well-fitted and equipped kitchen, a ground floor bedroom, bathroom and separate WC. On the first floor there a further three bedrooms, a dressing room, a shower room and separate WC. In addition, there is a cellar, a workshop, a utility room and a shed. The property is connected to both mains drainage and mains gas. Gas-fired central heating is the main form of heating but there is also an open fire in the sitting room.
The garden, with a number of mature trees, measures 4534 m˛ (1.12 acres) and includes a garage and a wood shed. It has a paved terrace and and is mainly lawned.
- Le Touquet (Paris-Plage) (International), 34.9 miles
- Lille (Lesquin) (International), 41.6 miles
- Paris (Beauvais) (International), 56.8 miles
- Paris (Charles de Gaulle) (International), 88.1 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.