2 bedroom apartment for sale
Bulgaria - Blagoevgrad, Bansko
like this property?Call: 00359 554 240 64
- Location - 5 minutes walking distance to Ski Lift
- Full Spa Facilities
- Large Garden with BBQ
- Spacious apartment with 2 bedrooms
- South Facing with mountain view
- 8.1/10 Rating in Booking
- Great Rental Potential
- Parking available infront of the Complex
- Easily can sleep 6 people
We are pleased to offer for sale very sunny two-bedroom apartment. Located on the ground floor offering views of the Pirin Mountains and to the well-arranged garden. The property has an area of 96 sq. m. and is fully furnished and equipped.
Layout: entrance hall, spacious living room with kitchenette and dining area, two bedrooms, bathroom and terrace.
Furniture and equipment:
* Living room with kitchenette - equipped kitchen with cupboards, ceramic hob, extractor, fridge, dining table with four chairs, a sofa with a coffee table and TV.
* The bedrooms are furnished with double beds, wardrobes and dressers.
* Bathroom - the bathroom is completely finished. Set a shower cabin.
Sunrise Park & Spa Complex offers:
• Spa (indoor pool, massage, medical service, sauna, steam bath, solarium, cave jacuzzi, fitness equipment and a relaxation room)
• Ski wardrobe
• Conference room
• Luggage room
• Internet room
• Lobby bar
• Free Wireless Internet
• 1800 m2 garden and BBQ
• Underground parking
More about Bansko:
Bansko is the best resort for skiing and snowboarding in Bulgaria. The winter resort offers slopes 75 km long, lifts of 27 km, two black slopes, named after the famous alpine ski champion Alberto Tomba, 12 km track for cross - country skiing and biathlon, and more.
Bansko is situated at the foot of Pirin Mountain, which is a favorable place that offers multiple benefits to the tourists. The atmosphere in Bansko is unique and visitors from near and far can get acquainted with the local culture. The traditional houses in this resort look like monasteries with their high stone walls and small windows. The typical Bulgarian specialties are offered in the local restaurants in addition to red wine and beautiful Bulgarian songs. Bansko is located near Sofia, the Bulgarian capital city.
* Within 160 km from the capital Sofia and the airport.
* Within 12 km of hot spa springs in Banya village.
* Only within 150 km of the beaches of the Aegean Sea.
* Hot mineral water pools within 5 km
Bansko is one of Cultural and Historical centers the Bulgarian's..
The guests in Bansko will be able to enjoy the authenticity of the Bulgarian folklore that has been kept for centuries. Bansko has unique cultural and art attractions that reveal much about the region's history. More than 130 architectural and historical monuments are located in the Bansko municipality, 7 of which have national significance.
More than 100 archeological sites are registered, so the visitors have a lot to see in any time of the year. The Items located in Bansko museum are an integral part of the unforgettable past, so everyone who would like to learn more about the history of this place, should necessarily visit the museum complex that features well-working network.
Nightlife in Bansko:
Bansko is not only about skiing. Bansko is the place where you can enjoy full-scale fun during the evenings. There are hundreds of bars, night clubs, cafes and local restaurants.
The local traditional taverns, called "mehana" are designed in typical Bulgarian style from the 19th century and most of the time they have live music to entertain their guests. Also people can visit: Italian restaurants & pizza, classic restaurants, BBQ & Grill, Discos, Nightclubs, Pubs, Bars and Casinos.
Summer Activities in Bansko:
• Mountain hiking - You can take the gondola lift and walk up to Vihren or drive up and park and start hike up the lakes. You can take a picnic and enjoy the beautiful scenery.
• Horseback riding - You can ride a horse near Bansko.
• Mountain bike tour - Many options for both MTB and road biking.
• Belitsa Bear Park - Nice place to have lunch and soak up the views.
• Paintballing - Have fun with your friends in the woods.
• Melnik wine tour - Melnik is the smallest town in Bulgaria with sandstone geographical formations around the town are simply stunning. Area is famous of it's great wine.
• Fishing - The DAM of Krinets is located in Bansko nestled at the foot of the Pirin mountains, you can enjoy fishing or have a lunch in the restaurant based on the DAM.
Festivals in Bansko
* Bohemians Bansko Fest - celebration of Balkan rhythms
* Bansko Beat - on which performers from different styles of modern music - pop, art rock, ethnic and R&B perform.
* Summer Cinemania Film fest under the stars is a summer theater evenings.
* Jazz Festival - for all jazz fans. Jazz Festival in Bansko gathers together more and more people each year.
* Bansko Opera Fest - for the lovers of Opera.