3 bedroom villa for sale
Spain - Valencia, Alicante, Pilar de la Horadada
like this property?Call: 03339 391246
This fantastic property is provided with pre-installed Air Conditioning by ducts, safety double glazed windows, heated floors, porcelain floors, Alarm system, video intercom and automatic gate.
This property is located 1.200 meters to the beach, 3 minutes driving to all kind of amenities, golf courses and all services, 20 minutes to the Airport in Murcia and 40 minutes to the Airport in Alicante.
BUILDING SPECIFICATIONS BASIC
- CONCRETE STRUCTURE.
- EXTERIOR WALLS WITH CERAMIC DOUBLE PARTITIONS WITH AIR SPRING, THERMAL INSULATION ACOUSTIC PANELS WITH EXPANDED POLYSTYRENE.
- BRICK WALLS INTERIOR WITH CERAMIC, PLASTER WALL PAINTING AND SMOOTH FINISH.
- SMOOTH PLASTER CEILING PLATE.
- HOUSES OVER 110 M2 CONSTRUCTED WITH INDEPENDENT PLOT (FROM 290 TO 376 M2 M2).
- COMPLETE HOUSE IN ONE FLOOR. (3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms).
- GRAND SOLARIUM OF 118 M2 WITH ARTIFICIAL GRASS (OPTIONAL).
- LIVING ROOM AND KITCHEN OF 3.50 METERS HIGH CEILING.
- FURNITURE DESIGN IN KITCHEN, HOB AND HOOD SYNTHETIC QUARTZ AND STAINLESS STEEL EXTRACTOR.
- EXTERIOR CARPENTRY HIGH GRADE ALUMINUM WITH THERMAL BREAK.
- SAFETY GLASS THERMAL-ACOUSTIC CLIMASUN.
- CARPENTRY WOOD LACQUERED 1st QUALITY BLANK.
- SFAETY MAIN DOOR.
- PORCELAIN FLOOR ON LIVING CROOM IN HIGH QUALITY. (MODELS TO CHOOSE)
- EXTERIOR FLOORS, PORCH AND POOL AREA HIGH IN QUALITY PORCELAIN NON-SLIP IMITATION WOOD.
- ROOF WITH THERMAL INSULATION ACOUSTIC NON-SLIP FLOOR WITH HIGH QUALITY.
- FAÇADE IN PORCELAIN COMBINED WITH MONOCAPA LAYER AGAINST DUST.
- KITCHEN AND BATHS WITH CERAMIC COATED HIGH RANGE (MODELS TO CHOOSE A LETTER) AND OPTIONAL KITCHEN (OR GYPSUM TILES).
- SUSPENDED SANITARY CERAMIC HIGH RANGE.
- SUSPENDED SINKS IN THE BATHROOMS.
- MIXER TAPS ON BATHROOMS AND SHOWERS.
- PRE-INSTALATION OF AIR CONDITIONING BY DUCTS.
- POINTS OF TELEVISION AND TELEPHONE IN ALL HOUSING UNITS.
- POINTS OF LIGHT, WATER AND TELEVISION IN ROOF.
- RAILILING IN SOLARIUM PROVIDED WITH SAFETY GLASS.
Pilar de la Horadada is located 3km inland from the beach at El Mojon. The resort is approximately 25 minutes drive to the north of Murcia San Javier airport and approximately one hours drive to the south of Alicante airport.
Pilar de la Horadada is ideally located close to the safe sandy beaches of the Mar Menor.
The region is largely agricultural; surrounded by market gardens, orchards, citrus groves and pastoral farms.
The town is close to a coastline of fine sand and clear water beaches, interspersed by attractive inlets, all offering a full range of services.
The beach at Mil Palmeras is ideal for sailing enthusiasts, linking up with the Rincón and Puerto inlets; the latter with a promenade that comes alive on hot summer nights.
Las Villas, the beach behind Torre Horadada marina, is the longest beach followed by a smaller beach at La Mojón, which reaches the border with Murcia.
The river Seco is formed by a network of channels that receive water filtrating off the fields. This peculiar environment is worthy of an excursion, one where you can the fragrant scents of herbs such as rosemary and thyme.
The visitor trail begins at El Pinar de Campoverde, where you will find informative panels explaining the flora and fauna of the region, as well as facilities for barbecues.
Another attractive tour is the water architecture route. A pleasant stroll discovering old water features such as cisterns and old wells.
There is a watchtower on the coast, typical of the many that line the Spanish Mediterranean coastline. A settlement developed around the tower, which became the summer residence for the inhabitants of Orihuela; Murcia and the Vega Baja del Segura are also both worthwhile day trips.
The Archaeological and Ethnological Museum museum has five sections, dedicated to the environment, to fossils, numismatics and ethnology. On display are the most typical flora of the municipality, a collection of metals, assault weaponry, pieces from Iberian textile mills and objects made from esparto and the typical "pilareña" dress.
Leisure & recreation
A full range of water sports is available on the coast here. The town has excellent sports facilities for athletics and football and horse riding facilities are available nearby.
The centre of Pilar de la Horadada is a shopper's paradise with many boutiques, pastry shops, banks and gaming salons lining the main Calle Mayor.
The "pilareña" gastronomy is similar to that of the rest of the region, where the presence of the sea puts its stamp on many local dishes.
Rice is a principal ingredient of the local cuisine, usually boiled in fish stock. The surrounding farms provide the fruits and vegetables of the local cuisine; excellent artichokes, peppers, beans and cauliflower's, oranges, lemons, figs, peaches and plums, to name but a few.
"Arroz con leche" (rice pudding) is a favourite dessert, made with goat's milk, lemon peel and cinnamon. Sweets such as "cordiales", "toñas", "mantecados" or "rollos de anis" and "milhojas" are also typical of the region, and very popular.
After an exhausting morning shopping along the Calle Mayor, why not relax at one of the cafés in the Plaza Iglesia and watch the world go by, enjoying a few "tapas". There are also many good "Mesones" offering the local cuisine to a very high standard.
International restaurants serve favourites from all over Europe and the rest of the world.
Pilar de la Horadada enjoys a typical Mediterranean climate, with cool sea breezes in summer and protection by surrounding mountains against the cold North winds in winter.
The area averages nearly 3,000 hours of sunshine each year and the average temperature easily exceeds 20 degrees.
In 1986 the World Health Organisation recommended the climate of the area as one of the most equitable in the world - neither too hot in the summer nor too cold in the winter. On average it can boast 325 sunny days each year making it an ideal all year round destination.
- Murcia-San Javier (International), 11.4 miles
- Alicante (International), 47.8 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.