Bar / Nightclub for sale
Italy - Apulia, Brindisi, Selva Di Fasano
like this property?Call: 03339 397333
- Use class orders: A1 Shops, A3 Restaurants and Cafes, A4 Drinking Establishments and A5 Hot Food Take away
- Opportunity for business in Selva di Fasano
- BAR, PUB, Winebar take-away hot food possibilities
- Year round business possible
- Best location in Selva
- Huge demand for much sough ater new facilities
- 3 hotels and 50 B & B in the area with many potential guests
- 20,000 summer guests
- Popular meeting place year round
- Selva is the prestigious holiday residential district
- 20 minutes to the Adriatic Sea & beaches
Selva di Fasano has since 1960 been the prime residential area in Apulia with some 3 000 luxurious villas of many different types and styles spread on the hilly side above the town of Fasano. The altitude is between 350 - 450 m and the views are either panoramic sea views toward the Adriatic Sea or valley views over the beautiful Canale di Pirro valley. Selva has a micro climate and the altitude means considerable cooler climate than at the beachfront and healthy breezes summertime, also means cooler and windy during winter time.
Selva means "woods," and is surrounded by a protected forest of oaks, pine, chestnut, cypress and Mediterranean vegetation. Selva is known for its pristine natural setting and its beautiful views, surrounded by nature.
Selva has a small village centre consisting of the café, the five star restaurant Fagiano, a butchers, a grocery store, ladies hair dressers, beauty store, a post office, the trullo church, the tennis club and the Sierra Silvana hotel, Summer time there is also a few bars open plus the community centre, Casina Municipale, with various activities including music concerts during summertime. In addition are two other nearby hotels and 7-8 restaurants reached within 10 minutes from the centre.
In Selva it is planned to create a small shopping galleria to further attract tourism; activity/tour operator, souvenir shop, ice cream parlour, shoes and clothes stores (top class outlets from Fasano), snooker hall, darts etc.
The summer population is approximately 10,000 and all year round approximately 500. Most houses are therefore holiday homes, both for people in Fasano itself, from Bari, Monopoli, from the Northern Italy. There are relatively few foreigners who has discovered Selva, not more than a handful.
Shop/restaurant/catering/ pub for sale
In the middle of the Selva centre are two commercial units in rustic condition for sale by the same owner.
The premises have a share of the area outside so possible to have cocktail venues just outside the premises before entering into the dining area.
1. Unit 1 has a floor area of 93 sq. m plus an east facing terrace to the rear of the property of approximately 100 sq m. here is suitable to install a restaurant kitchen to serve up o 100 guests dining inside and outside on the terrace. The price is 1 200 euro/sq m or 120,000 euro. The refurbishment cost and restaurant facilities could be in the region of 100,000 to 150,000 euros or less depending on the business plan.
2. Unit two is on two floors, ground floor and basement of 56 sq, m and 58 sq m respectively. The asking price here is 108,000 euro. Here is the PUB possibility, the wine bar, the fast food business, or take away business during the summer time.
It would be possible to run both units as joint bar and restaurant.
For wedding functions there are two possibilities; the famous trullo church is next door and the small, adorable chapel in Impalata, with sea views, 10 minutes away.
The alternative in buying is an opportunity to start renting one or both units. The rent is indicated at approximately 2 000 euro per month.
The Italian owner, who has had extensive restuarnat and catering experience from over 20 years in Germany is available on a consultancy capacity and open for discussions also for a joint- venture.
What else to see and do:
From Selva centre are a number of jogging tracks and a map showing nature trails in the area. The distance to the sea is by car 14 km to the beautiful Savelletri by the sea in 15-20 minutes. At the sea front are several luxurious masserias and hotel complex with San Domenico PGA Championship 18 hole links golf course.
Zoo safari is Europe's largest wild animal park, just down the road from Selva.
Selva di Fasano is within 30 minutes to the main sights of the area; the UNESCO heritage site of Alberobello, the capital city of 1 4000 trulli cottages; the hot springs and beaches of Torre Canne by the sea; the many beach clubs and night life of famous Capitolo, the fascinating towns of Locorotondo, Cisternino, Ostuni and Martina Franca are nearby, too. The main cities of Bari and Brindisi, both with international airports and ferry traffic to Albania, Greece and Croatia, are only about 40-50 minutes away.
- Brindisi - Salento (International), 33.9 miles
- Bari Palese (International), 37 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.