1 bedroom apartment for sale
Bulgaria - Blagoevgrad, Bansko
like this property?Call: 07912 732590
- Very Close to Gondola Lift
- Extensive Facilities
- Football Pitch
- Spa Facilities
This brand new, one bedroom apartment on a superb development is offered direct from the developer at an exceptional price, considering it's location and range of facilities. The apartment itself offers tremendous views of the mountains from it's balcony. It has an open-plan living area containing kitchen space, breakfast bar and living space and a nice sized bedroom. The floor in the living area is laminated parquet flooring - pretty standard for ski resorts - whilst there are tiles in the bathroom, kitchen space and lobby area. The apartment has a total area of 55.90 sq.m, including it's percentage of the common areas. The apartment contains a separate WC/with shower and pedestal Wash Hand Basin. There is cable TV and wired internet provided within the cost of your maintenance, and there is wireless internet throughout the development, so wherever you are, you can stay connected. The range of activities make this development the perfect family home. The development is one-third sold, so if you are interested there are a number of alternative positions and aspects to choose from.
Belvedere Holiday Club is truly one of the best holiday developments in Bansko, offering a lot of space and greenery, beautiful architecture and amenities which you won't find anywhere else in Bansko (for more details see below).
Belvedere Holiday Club consists of three blocks with luxury apartments, both furnished and unfurnished and the ground floors offers additional facilities and amenities. No compromise has been made with the quality of the materials and the standard of the finishing works. The owners will have a property that measures up to the highest standards set personally by Mr. Pfohe (the MD of the German developers) and guaranteed by the leasing construction company AT Engineering.
Facilities and amenities at Belvedere Holiday Club
• The chic Belvedere Classico restaurant
• Indoor heated pool with children's zone
• Outdoor pool (heated in the summer) with children's zone and pool bar
• Outdoor Jacuzzi for 15 people
• Luxury main reception area in Block 1 and smaller reception areas in the other blocks
• Lobby area
• Lobby bar serving drinks and food
• Hall with pool tables, darts and other games
• Children's room
• Children's playground outside
• Conference hall for 100 people
• Ski and golf-club storage
• Underground garages & parking lots
• Landscaped gardens with lighting and pathways
• Own gas-fired heating system
• Infrared sauna
• Turkish bath
• Relax room
• 2 Finnish baths
• 2 steam baths
• Jacuzzi for 10 people
• The apartment owners have specially discounted prices when using the Spa centre
• The apartment owners have unlimited free access to all outdoor facilities
• Professional football pitch - size 60 x 40 meters
• Fitness hall
• Badminton court
• Basketball area
Belvedere Holiday Club services
• 24-hour reception & room service
• 24-hour security
• Ski bus & shuttle transport to the Gondola, Bansko centre and the local Golf Courses
• Wi-Fi Internet throughout the whole complex and all properties
Technical characteristic of the units
The apartments at Belvedere Holiday Club, Block 1 are offered for sale completely finished and furnished.
The apartments at Belvedere Holiday Club, Block 4 and Block 5 are offered for sale completely finished. Some are furnished and others are unfurnished. Furniture packages can be arranged, or advice given.
The level of finishing of the units is as follows:
• Completely fitted toilet and bathroom with shower cubicle, all sanitary equipment and accessories
• UPVC double glazing windows
• Internal and entrance doors of MDF, with locks included
• Fire-alarm system
• Internet connection (wireless and via internal LAN network)
• Laminated parquet flooring
• Tiled floors at the corridors, the kitchenette zone, balcony and the WC/bathroom
• Smooth-plastered walls and ceilings
• Latex painted walls and ceilings
• All electrical sockets and switches installed
The complex is completely finished, it has a Certificate of Habitation and has functioned since 2008.
• All buyers will be required to sign a Preliminary Contract and a Contract for Maintenance of the Building.
RESERVATION OF APARTMENTS
Any apartment can be reserved immediately with a non-refundable deposit of 2000 Euro of the purchase price payable in cash, Paypal or bank transfer. The reservation deposit will hold the property reserved for a maximum of 28 days, until the Preliminary Contract for the complex is drawn up. After that, the buyer and the developer sign the Preliminary Contract. Together with the Preliminary Contract a Contract for Maintenance of the Building and the Development must be signed.
• 5% deposit (non-refundable) when reserving your apartment
• 15% of the price when signing the preliminary contract (within 15 days after reservation)
• 80% of the balance payment within 30 days after the preliminary contract is signed
PRICES AND AVAILABILITY
• The information is constantly updated and valid.
• The buyers shall pay all State taxes and Notary fees and the expenses for transferring the ownership of the apartments - approximately 4-6% of the purchase price. The buyers are responsible for their own legal fees.
Bansko Property is owned and operated by Overseas Property Limited. OPL is the owner and operator of The Bulgarian Property Show. The directors are UK based investors in the Bulgarian Property market.
- Sofiya (International), 95.2 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.