3 bedroom detached house for sale
Ireland - Limerick, Abbeyfeale
like this property?Call: 03339 396294
BER Rating E1 / BER No 106602501/ Energy Performance Indicator 311.37kWh/m2/yr
PSL No 001412
Entrance hallway 5.57m (18'3'') x 1.44m (4'9'') with carpet flooring & 2 glazed door panels.
Sitting room / Lounge 4.22m (13'10'') x 3.69m (12'1'') with original slate feature open fireplace, fitted shelving and bay window.
Living room / Dining Room 4.49m (14'9'') x 4.36m (14'4'') with open fireplace (brick surround) ready for stove, wide plan wooden flooring, wooden wall paneling and 2 windows (1 bay)
Kitchen/Dining Room 5m (16'5'') x 4.75m (15'7'') with solid fuel stove (Wamsler), fitted units, wooden wall paneling, linoleum flooring, 2 windows & velux skylight.
Landing 2m (6'7'') x 1m (3'3'') with wood flooring,
Bedroom 1 5.45m (17'11'') x 4.1m (13'5'') double room with fitted units, side plank solid wood flooring and 2 windows.
Bedroom 2 4.15m (13'7'') x 3.68m (12'1'') double room with fitted units, wide plank solid wood flooring and window.
Bedroom 3 2.64m (8'8'') x 2.51m (8'3'') double room with wide plank solid wood flooring and window.
Bathroom (Ground floor) 3m (9'10'') x 1.35m (4'5'') with Triton T80 Si shower, w/c, whb, wide plank solid wood flooring, wood paneling walls and window.
Features: * Potential for 2 full residences on a large (circa 1 acre) site.
* Located just a two minute rive from Abbeyfeale town and all its local amenities.
* The original stone built (Circa 1867) school house provides for an excellent refurbishment project
* Large detached shed (9.54 x 5.83) and other out buildings suitable for storage and DIY purposes.
* Elevated site with un obstructed views of surrounding countryside.
Directions: GPS 52°23.83`N 9å14.66`W
Leaving Abbeyfeale and heading east (towards Newcastle West) take a left at the edge of town (down past Abbey Tyres on your left) and continue straight on for circa 3km. Property is on the left hand side.
- Kerry (International), 26.1 miles
- Shannon (International), 43.3 miles
- Cork (International), 82.1 miles
- Connemara (Domestic), 95.2 miles
- Connemara (Domestic), 95.3 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.