1 bedroom apartment for sale
Bulgaria - Burgas, Lozenets
like this property?Call: 07912 732590
- Elegant Architecture
- Superbly Finished
- Metres from the beach
- Near shops and restaurants
Belle Époque Ambelits Beach is a seaside residence with elite apartments of the highest specifications. It occupies the last remaining vacant building plot with water-front, set metres away from a sandy beach on the picturesque peninsula adjacent to the rocky Cape Ambelits near Lozenets resort - known as "The Bulgarian St. Tropez". Belle Époque Ambelits Beach is designed by the masters of premium architecture, GENIG STUDIO, the most successful and sought after team of architects in the country in recent years. It was inspired by the atmosphere of the Côte d'Azur in France and is designed in the architectural style of the world famous resorts of St. Tropez, Nice and Cannes. The seaside residence Belle Époque Ambelits Beach comes with classic architectural style with many ornaments on the facade, fences and wrought iron railings, landscaped area with dozens of species of plants. It consists of four–floor buildings, having a total floor area of just 2300 sq.m and 45 apartments, divided into 3 sections (entrances). There is a choice of elite apartments - studios, one- and two bedroom apartments, two level apartments (maisonettes) and unique penthouses on the top floors. The apartments are between 36 sq.m and 120 sq.m. Thanks to their flexible layout, the standard apartments could go through various kinds of reconstruction and compilation of two or more apartments. The ground floor apartments come with unique private garden-terraces. All owners and their guests can enjoy breathtaking sea views in all directions and from all apartments.
All apartments have high ceilings at 3.05 m construction height.
Belle Époque Ambelits Beach provides the following services:
• Reception and lobby area with sofas, dining area;
• Outdoor pool with premium lounge chairs, umbrellas and canopy tents;
• Rich green garden on the territory of the complex;
• Green–beach park area nearby;
• Special area of sandy beach reserved for the owners of apartments in Belle Époque;
• Above ground parking zone with an option for a purchase of a parking space;
• Year-round resort, suitable for permanent habitation;
• Full range of services for the residents of the complex - property management, security service and maintenance of the apartments, as well as a wide range of housing and communal services.
Why buy an apartment in Belle Époque Ambelits Beach complex
• Seaside residence - designed to be iconic! Perfect in every detail! Real premium class property!
• Excellent concept designed with genuine class for the more discerning buyer.
• Unique location on the last vacant plot of land, with absolute waterfront position adjacent to the sandy beach and dunes of the picturesque peninsula of Cape Ambelits, next to one of the most prestigious spots along the Bulgarian Black Sea - Lozenets.
• Residence of elite homes, not an apartment hotel! In order to ensure peace, quietness and perfect relaxation to the apartments owners, short–term rental to tourists on hotel-basis is not allowed! Long-term rentals for minimum 30 overnights is welcome and fully supported by our sister companies providing full rental service and management.
• Choice of high-class apartments - studios, one- and two bedroom apartments and two level apartments (maisonettes), unique penthouses on the top floors.
Generally, the apartments will be finished and sold ready decoratively finished and ready to furnish:
• fully finished, "key ready" apartments, ready to be furnished
• flooring in bedrooms and living rooms — laminated parquet
• flooring in corridors and kitchenette — terracotta tiles
• flooring in bathrooms — terracotta tiles for bathroom purpose. Walls in bathrooms are covered with faience tiles
• flooring of balconies — special purpose terracotta tiles for external use
• beautiful decorative moldings installed on the inside corners between the walls and the ceilings in the rooms
• smooth Wienerberger plastered brick walls, painted with white paint. No gypsum plasterboards will be used!
• interior doors with locks, bell and metal plate with number of apartment
• switches and sockets of modern design "Schneider Electric" (or similar quality)
• PVC window frames of highest quality, five chamber double glazing
• sanitary fittings in the bathroom of Ideal Standard brand (toilet, sink, taps and faucets) and 80 litre electric boiler, electric fan
• faience tiles in bathrooms with impeccable quality and design fully in line with the overall interior design of the apartments and the building
• glassed shower cabin from a reputable manufacturer of high-quality and beautiful design
• fitted bathroom accessories - mirror, shelf below the mirror.
• provided air delivery pipe and air extraction system in kitchen and bathroom
• floor drains in bathrooms, toilets and balconies (connected to the rainwater downpipe of the building)
• lighting installed on the balcony
• air-conditioner of "Osaka" brand (or identical of another producer) with an indoor unit and outdoor unit (hidden in a special niche on the balcony or on the roof in order to conform the aesthetic view of the building). The apartments are sold with air conditioner in the living room
• switches and sockets of modern design "Schneider Electric" (or identical of another producer)
• individual water and electricity meters
• possibility to install a landline telephone as well as connection to cable TV and the Internet.
• ground floor apartments are offered for sale with garden terraces as follows: grass and garden covering, fences with a special network, fully covered with hedges in height and gate (fitted lock) to the courtyard of the complex. Special locks are fitted on the apartment doors to the garden)
The following elements are NOT included in the price and the level of completion:
• air conditioner in bedroom not installed
• lighting in rooms not installed
• kitchen cabinets and furniture not fitted
• furniture and household appliances not fitted
• curtains and blinds not installed
At the wish of the buyers and for a minimum additional payment without an extra charge, each apartment would be finished with completely different materials, designs and quality - for example:
• walls painted with color as per the buyer’s preferences
• terracotta tiles on the floors in the rooms and hallways, and faience tiles for the bathrooms in a different design and standard
• carpet flooring instead of tiles
• wooden parquet flooring
• floors and walls in the bathrooms covered with marble or other stone
• sanitary fitting of different styles, standard and manufacturer
• pots and flowers on the terraces
• any other internal finishing works as per the buyer’s wishes - such as underfloor heating, fireplace, various types of decorative plastering, etc.
Belle Epoque Ambelits Beach is a luxury residential building located on the beach. Its architecture was influenced by the unique elegance and enjoyment of life, characteristic of the late 18th and early 19th century. "Belle Epoque" or "the beautiful era" was a period known for the flourishing of the arts, filled with beauty and carefree exuberance, leaving us with nostalgia for this wonderful utopian harmony.
It is this spirit has inspired the creation of this wonderful place for living and holidaying, away from the dynamic life of modern times. Each ornament of the building, every little detail contributes to the harmony of the facade. The lavish moldings, gracefully curved railings and the pearl whiteness combined with the lush greenery transfer the residents in that lost paradise "Beautiful Age", which combines romance and glamor, luxury and lightness, elegance and beauty.
Professional property management is carried out by a team of professionals working for the investor and a property management company. All owners are required to pay an annual fee for maintenance of the complex to the amount of 10 Euros per sq.m, VAT calculated based on the total area of the property. The fee includes the following services:
• Organisation of the sections and general equipment of the complex;
• Organisation and maintenance of the security systems and sections of the complex;
• Organisation of the internal and external security in the complex - security guard, common areas and parking.
• Support and assistance to the owners in order to ensure undisturbed usage of their homes and the complex as a whole.
• Organisation of the payments associated with the common parts - payment of the electricity, water, common areas bills.
• Technical support, including:
- Maintenance of the plants, equipment, common areas and ongoing technical support systems, water and sewerage systems, elevator
- Preventive maintenance, management and assignment of the swimming pools in the complex /sun lounges, umbrellas, sun-terrace;
- Prevention, maintenance of the green areas, parking and gardens;
- Organisation of the sanitary-hygienic service of the complex and common areas - transportation of the waste from the complex, cleaning of the common areas;
- Covering of the other costs associated with providing the proper operation of the common parts;
- Repairs when needed.
The seaside residence Belle Epoque Ambelits Beach comes with classic architectural style with many ornaments on the facade, fences and wrought iron railings, landscaped area with dozens of species of plants. It consists of one building of four floors, with a total floor area of 2236 sq.m and only 36 apartments, divided into 3 sections.
All apartments have high ceilings at 3.05 m construction height. Standard height of residential buildings in Bulgaria is approx. 20–25 cm less.
There is a choice of elite apartments - studios, one- and two bedroom apartments, two level apartments (maisonettes) and unique penthouses on the top floors. The apartments are between 34 sq.m and 141 sq.m. Thanks to their flexible layout, the standard apartments could go through various kinds of reconstruction and compilation of two or more apartments.
Тhe ground floor apartments come with private garden terrace. All owners and their guests can enjoy breathtaking sea views in all directions and from all apartments.
The apartments in Belle Epoque Ambelits Beach are offered for sale completed and with fully equipped bathrooms with all accessories. The apartments will be ready for use. There are several types of standard packages for luxury furniture of different styles. There is a possibility for special completion and furnishing according an individual interior design that fully complies with the requirements of the buyer.
Belle Epoque Ambelits Beach is a seaside residence with waterfront location, set meters away from a sandy beach on the picturesque peninsula adjacent to the rocky Cape Ambelits near Lozenets resort, the area being called "The Bulgarian St. Tropez".
The area is a favorite vacation spot for the Bulgarian intellectuals, successful business people and managers, as well as people from the art circles. Cape Ambelits resort near Lozenets enjoys a quiet, pleasant and relaxed atmosphere that is suitable for a real vacation with family and friends. The beach is wide and beautiful golden sand, the sea water is warm and clean and the summer days are hot and long. The area has great opportunities for water sports, several very good schools for surfing and kite-surfing, options for renting a jet or catamaran. Cape Ambelits and Lozenets are famous for the high concentration of fine restaurants and trendy bars with a friendly party atmosphere.
Located about 60 km south of Bourgas Cape Ambelits next to Lozenets resort is easily and quickly accessible by asphalt road and from there takes about 40 minutes by car. Sozopol is situated 25 km away and Sunny Beach is 100 km away.
Bourgas International Airport, which serves the area, is located 65 km away. Varna International Airport is located 220 km distance.
- Burgas (International), 28.6 miles
- Varna (International), 71.2 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.