2 bedroom apartment for sale
Cyprus - Xylophagou, Famagusta
like this property?Call: 03339 396762
- P 23379
- Double Glazed
- Car Port: 1
- Close to amenities
- Flooring type: Ceramic
- Quiet location
- Walking distance to bus service
Situated at the edge of the village, in a quiet residential area, this unique development sets new standards in apartment living. The location is selected because of its proximity to the beach, and the short drive to both the busy town of Larnaca and the cosmopolitan resort of Agia Napa. The village itself provides for all the resident's needs, with a number of supermarkets, restaurants, tavernas, and cafes, all within walking distance of the residences. The building was designed having the residents in mind. Spacious, open plan designs, coupled with large sliding glass doors, and high quality finishes are sure to be a favorite with all who seek to live or take a vacation on the sun-drenched island of Cyprus. The unique roof-top swimming pool, provides for an added level of luxury, and offers unparalleled privacy to the residents.
Five reasons why you should choose BuySell Real Estate in Cyprus for your next property purchase:
- You will receive a level of personal service that is second to none. From your first contact with BuySell you will be assigned to a specific sales consultant who can best assist you with your needs.
- Our staff are native English and Greek speakers, so language will never be an issue.
- We carefully select the best properties in the market at realistic or below market value prices.
- We have the largest selection of properties, our motto is: if we do not have the property you are looking for, it does not exist!
- Apart from your property purchase we help with any problems, answering your questions, and providing you with anything you may request, for example: transferring money in Cyprus with competitive exchange rates, assisting in organising insurance, utilities, furniture and schools if you need them. Ask us anything!
- Larnaka (International), 14.8 miles
- Ercan (Domestic), 23.3 miles
- Pafos (International), 79.8 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.