9 bedroom hotel for sale
Greece - Cyclades islands, Santorini, Oia
like this property?Call: 03339 396012
- Business for sale
- 9 luxurious cave houses, 26 guests
- 347 sqm built area, plot of 638 sqm
- Swimming pool with pool bar
- Valid Hotel license (Category A’)
- Exceptional sunset & volcano views
Set in the picturesque Caldera cliff, this small apartment hotel consists of 9 guest quarters of three types – studios, one-bedroom apartments, junior suite – all constructed in the traditional “cave” style. The hotel was recently renovated having used traditional techniques and hand crafted furniture were used to enhance the local character. This resulted in a warm environment of simplified beauty, in accordance with the mystical appeal of Santorini island. The hotel enjoys A-category status (official GNTO license) and many awards and is an ideal place for tranquil vacation, romantic honeymoons and unforgettable ceremonies. There is a pool with a breathtaking view, as well as, a pool bar. All the studios and apartments have private verandas overlooking the volcano and the Caldera, fully equipped kitchens, a/c, Sat TV, Wi-Fi Internet connection and direct dial phones.
Accommodation: The property comprises of 3 studios, each accommodating two guests and arranged as an open plan bedroom with dinning area, kitchenette, WC-shower and a veranda with sea-view. There are also 5 apartments accommodating 3 people maximum each and including an en-suite bedroom either separate or on an open loft, sitting & dinning area and a spacious veranda with sea-view. The junior suite of the hotel is arranged in two bedrooms, sitting & dinning area, kitchenette and WC-shower, enjoys a veranda with unique view and accommodates up to 4 guests.
- 12 km from Fira
- 17 km from the island’s Port
- 18 km from the island’s Airport
- 45 min daily flights from Athens International Airport
- 4 hours from Piraeus Port
- Heraklion (International), 78.4 miles
- Chania (International), 94.1 miles
- Sitia (Domestic), 95.2 miles
- Kos (International), 97.7 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.