3 bedroom property for sale
France - Agence de Limoux
like this property?Call: 03339 395567
- SH/Living space : 180 m²
- Chambres/Bedrooms : 3
- En pierre/Stone construction
- Double vitrage/Double glazing
- Piscine/Swimming pool
The property comes with 2 garages and an open fronted barn. It has an in-ground swimming pool, Sun/dining terrace, central heating and double glazing throughout. It is situated at the edge of a pretty village, itself within 10 minutes' drive of the shops, restaurants/bars, public transport and other facilities of the mediaeval market town of Limoux.
Limoux itself is a small town of around 10,000 inhabitants, situated just 24 km (15 miles) from the historic, UNESCO listed city of Carcassonne, and from its international airport. Toulouse and its airport are just over one hour away by car. Limoux has a good selection of shops of all sorts, together with several supermarkets, recreational and public transport facilities. The town is famous for its annual, Venetian-style carnival (which runs from January through to April) and as the home of the world's first sparkling wine, blanquette de Limoux, which today rivals the quality of champagne at a fraction of the price. Limoux also benefits from the microclimate of the upper Aude Valley, having the clear blue skies of the Mediterranean but being shielded from the debilitating Tramontane winds by the Corbière mountains.
The accommodation, which is over 180 m²/1940 ft.², comprises:
- A large (70 m²/750 ft.²) living space, including:
- Living area with high efficiency wood-burning stove. Direct terrace access.
- Dining area.
- Open plan, fully fitted kitchen with craftsman made units.
- 2 double bedrooms.
- Family bathroom.
- Separate WC.
- Utility room.
- Large master bedroom.
- Bathroom with shower, basin and WC.
- Dining/sun terrace.
- Large, in-ground swimming pool.
- Mature, natural gardens.
- 2 garages.
- Open fronted barn or 120 m² suitable for storing agricultural equipment, animal feedstuffs etc.
- 5 ha (12.5 acres) of mainly agricultural land and woodland.
This is a beautifully constructed and finished property with outstanding views, which will be particularly suitable for somebody having an interest in agricultural pursuits, or keeping horses or semi-domestic animals. Up market agricultural holdings like this rarely come on the open market so if this is the sort of property you have been looking for we really do advise an early inspection visit.
For further information see www.aci-agence.com (ref: L1177 or C397) for further information, a location plan and satellite photos.
More information from this agent
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
- Carcassonne (International), 25.6 miles
- Perpignan (Rivesaltes) (International), 60.5 miles
- Toulouse (Blagnac) (International), 96.3 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.