Property for sale
St Vincent and the Grenadines - Mount Pleasant Land - Saint Vincent, Mount Pleasant
like this property?Call: 03339 395948
22,251sf (lots 24 & 25 combined)
Argyle, Saint Vincent
The Two lots are also available individually:
Lot 24 - 10,123sf
Lot 25 - 12,128sf
This is in Family ownership and being sold for the first time. Beautiful land in an up coming area of Saint Vincent.
St Vincent is indeed very pleasant area; peaceful and welcoming, a natural choice for a home or holiday home within one of Saint Vincents Safest neighborhoods.
Quiet residential area with mixed nationalities - British, European, Trinidadian, Barbadian etc
Close to Rawacou Recreation Park
The lovely beach front area of Rawacou is nearby and this is enjoyed by folk of all ages ad nationalities lovely access to the Caribbean sea is enjoyed here.
Close to the new International Airport
The land is all up wind of the airport so flight noise should not be obvious. The property is located just Behind Argyle’s International Airport on a lovely area of land next to the sea.
Tropcial Valley and Interesting Ocean Island Views
The land is elevated with a gentle incline down towards the ocean. The views from this land are really quite special, the view spans across the tropical valley over the beautiful Argyle black sand beach and out to the ocean.
From this land you enjoy perfect views of Balliceaux, Battawia and Mustique (and the tip of Bequia from certain areas)
Beautiful Straightforward Access Down to the Plots and Beach
This property enjoys very straightforward access:
1. Paved motorable road gives you direct to plots
2. Followed by dirt track / loose gravel road down to beach
Top and bottom boundaries by telegraph poles bounding with the road
1. Take the Windward Highway to Argyle New International Airport.
2. Take road across runway towards the ocean. (as if en route to Waves Villa / Youromei; two properties we have for sale in the area - which we are also happy to show you to demostrate the feel of houses in the local area).
3. At junction just before reaching Waves take the upper road instead of the lower road.
4. Continue to end taking right bend down hill towards the sea
5. Land parcels are sited above the road / a cream house with a green roof below the road is the centre line of the plots above and Waves Villa can be seen more or less opposite.
Lovely land owned by a lovely Saint Vincent family - we highly recommend viewing and purchase to anyone looking for a safe beautifully tropical location with easy acess to the ocean.