3 bedroom detached house for sale
Cyprus - Psevdas, Larnaca
like this property?Call: 03339 396762
- P 24421
- Air Condition
- Central heating
- En suite bathroom
- Mature garden
- Covered garage
- Open parking
- Quiet location
- Stone built
- Title deeds available
Nice quiet picturesque village location
Covered area of house 350m²
Plot 3,000m² (approximately 0.8 acres)
Private swimming pool with photo-voltaic filtering system
Built in 1985 with a fascinating history
20 minutes drive to both Larnaca and Nicosia, 30 to Limassol
Air Conditioning & Central Heating in all rooms
Beautifully landscaped mature garden
This nice stone country house of character is located in Psevdas village, in a shallow valley surrounded by hills and small mountains covered with pine trees, perpetual olive groves and forests. The house is set almost 200 m from the road at the end of a private driveway. Psevdas village with its advantageous position between all three main towns combines the best of the city's amenities and the tranquil country life. The 350 m elevation and 12 km distance from the coast provide a climate of low humidity most of the time.
The house is located on a huge sized plot of approximately 3,000m² and has a covered area of 350m². The ground floor has a large traditional Cypriot entrance hall with adjacent powder room, sitting room, library/family room, large kitchen/breakfast room with utility room, dining room, a conservatory room and a big veranda with a view of the forested hills. Upstairs there are three very large bedrooms (master bedroom is approx 6m x 5m; and has a fireplace and en-suite) all with new hardwood floors, main bathroom and a large open office area with broadband internet connection.
The construction of the villa is based on an earthquake-resistant reinforced concrete frame faced with beautifully tinted natural stone. It was individually designed and built to the highest standard for a demanding first owner and the standard of interior finish is almost unique. Almost all the floors are granite tiles except for new hardwood parquet floors in all the bedrooms and tiles in bathrooms and kitchen. Many rooms have sculptured wooden ceilings. The exterior walls have been recently damp-proofed.
Outside there is a private swimming pool, a large double garage with workshop and storage space and stratarka with mature vine and a barbecue. The mature garden has been beautifully landscaped and has featured in several newspaper and magazine articles. It is completely enclosed by walls mostly of stone matching the stone of the house.
Five reasons why you should choose BuySell Real Estate in Cyprus for your next property purchase:
- You will receive a level of personal service that is second to none. From your first contact with BuySell you will be assigned to a specific sales consultant who can best assist you with your needs.
- Our staff are native English and Greek speakers, so language will never be an issue.
- We carefully select the best properties in the market at realistic or below market value prices.
- We have the largest selection of properties, our motto is: if we do not have the property you are looking for, it does not exist!
- Apart from your property purchase we help with any problems, answering your questions, and providing you with anything you may request, for example: transferring money in Cyprus with competitive exchange rates, assisting in organising insurance, utilities, furniture and schools if you need them. Ask us anything!
- Larnaka (International), 10.6 miles
- Ercan (Domestic), 13.4 miles
- Pafos (International), 58 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.