5 bedroom detached house for sale
Italy - Civitella Paganico, Grosseto, Tuscany
like this property?Call: 03339 391950
- Swimming pool - 10 x 5 metres above ground
- Beach, golf and skiing 30 minutes away
- 3 private acres of landscaped garden with irrigation system
- Free well water supply with filtration system
- Pisa Airport 60 minutes | Rome Airport 90 minutes
- 3 state-of-the-art open/closed fireplaces
- Recently renovated to the highest standards (with all permissions)
- Separate 6x6m studio with heating/aircon & electricity for art, writing, work, yoga or another bedroom
- Nearest house 1.2km, nearest amenities 5km, nearest city 30 minutes
- Great summer rental (Euro2,000/week) income
The total living area of the property is c. 350sqm and has been restored to retain light, air and space with large open plan rooms.
The lower level has a huge room (12 x 6m) which has been sympathetically partitioned into two large double bedrooms (6 x 6m). There is a designer bathroom (Antonio Lupi), a large master double bedroom (6 x 6m), a large hallway and a store room.
The upper level layout largely mirrors the lower level with a huge kitchen/dining room (12 x 6m), a large living room (6 x 6m), a designer shower room and a large hallway. Planning consent has been granted for a 36sqm extension to the upper level which will add another double bedroom and a 14sqm open-plan room; perfect for an office space or children's area.
The upper level hallway leads out onto two large terraces from which there is a good view of the new 10 x 5m swimming pool, the gardens and across the valley. Under the terraces is a large technical room and storage area.
The 3 acres of land have recently been professionally landscaped and the entire property is now securely fenced around the perimeter. An automated irrigation system uses free well water. On a separate lawn is a secluded 6 x 6m wooden studio/office which has electricity, heating, air conditioning and a telephone connection. This unit has full planning consent and so does a new 3 berth car-port.
Finally, the stable block has recently been converted into a self-contained, "shell and core" 57sqm apartment. This can be finished with 2 bedrooms, a shower-room and kitchen/living room to offer private guest accommodation, a rental income opportunity or simply more living space. Alternatively the apartment can be left open plan and used as an impressive studio, office or children's play room.
Other important features of the main house are:
- A security system protects all doors and windows and has sensor monitors in all rooms
- There are state-of-the-art open/closed fireplaces in the living room, dining room and master bedroom.
- The kitchen is fully fitted with new "Smeg" equipment including a dishwasher, washing machine, double-oven, 6 gas/electric hobs and extractor fan. There are new granite work surfaces (including a large breakfast bar) farmhouse cupboards and a double granite sink.
- The doors and windows are all solid wood. The windows also have tilt positions.
- During the renovation, the house has had new plumbing and electricity systems fitted.
- The gas heating system is new and this also acts as the air conditioning system.
- The house is supplied by free well water which is filtered, tested and approved.
- The house is rented every year for 13 weeks at Euro2,000 per week.
- The 800m approach road has recently been professionally graded and compacted with a proper drainage system.
Mulino di Sopra is a quiet, secluded and private property which is 2km from the medieval Tuscan village of Civitella Marittima. The ski slopes of Monte Amiata and the Mediterranean sand beaches are both a 30 minute drive.
The famous cities of Siena, Monteriggioni and San Gimignano are approximately a 40 minute drive with Florence and Arezzo approx 1 hour away. Pisa and Rome Fuimicino Airports are 60-90 minute drive respectively.
More information from this agent
- Marina di Campo (International), 87.9 miles
- Peretola (International), 91.3 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.