4 bedroom chalet for sale
Megeve, Rhones Alps, France
like this property?Call: 03339 395776
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- SKI IN AND OUT
- Detached and South facing
- 206.01m2 habitable surface
- 66.25m2 of balconies / terraces
- 32.88m2 integral garage
- Large living room with fireplace
- Open plan kitchen / Siemens Appliances
- Ski room
In an outstanding location directly on the slopes of the Espace Diamant ski domain, providing an amazing 200km of linked pistes that connects six beautiful villages. This brand new luxury 5 star SKI IN AND OUT Residence project of 54 apartments and six detached chalets will include a communal swimming pool, fitness room, bar, restaurant and much more.
The project will be built on the slopes of the village of Praz sur Arly just 5 minutes drive from the centre of Megeve. Phase one will consist of twenty eight, 1 - 4 bedroom apartments over two buildings and three 4 - 5 bedroom detached chalets.
Only one hour from Geneva airport and offering majestic views up and down the valley Chalet B1 split over two floors will comprise a surface habitable area of 206.01m2 along with an additional 32.88m2 garage, terrace of 25.28m2 and balconies of 40.97m2.
The chalet will include:
Rez de Sol
- Enrance hall with cupboard
- Separate entrance into ski room
- 3 en-suite double bedrooms (shower, toilet and hand basin), each with their own private South facing terrace
- Laundry room
- Lift access to upper floor
Rez de Chaussee
- Open plan fully fitted kitchen with Siemens appliances and American breakfast bar
- Spacious 62.84m2 living and dining room with large panoramic windows and fireplace
- Double en-suite bedroom with bath, shower, toilet and double hand basin
- Guest WC
- Access to large 40.97m2 wrap around South facing balcony from living area and bedroom
This amazing project in an idylic 5 star ski in and out location is being sold both as Classic Freehold (no obligation to rent) and as a Residence de Tourisme (rent it when not using it). For those purchasing through the Residence de Tourisme option it allows owners to purchase the property and reclaim the VAT of 20% on the purchase price. The VAT deducted price of this superb chalet would be €1,500,000.
While for those who opt not to rent will pay the VAT included price as advertised.
For those purchasing under the Residence de Tourisme scheme, furniture packs will be provided at an additional cost of €350/m2, along with an optional upgrade pack at €450/m2.
To recieve floor plans, latest availability and to arrange a visit please contact us.
(3D visuals are examples only and are non-contractual)
- Satolas (INTERNATIONAL), 75.2 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.