3 bedroom bungalow for sale
Ireland - Kerry, Cahirciveen
like this property?Call: 03339 396880
- House modernized in 2007.
- Fully fitted kitchen. Solid fuel stove in sitting room.
- House in a lovely quite location outside of Caherciveen town.
- Close proximity to The Car ferry for Valentia Island and Bridies Restaurant.
- Bus Route to Primary school and Secondary School
- Oil heating. Metra storage shed.
- Gardens to front and rear.
Dining room area has semi solid wood flooring. Laminated flooring in bedrooms with new double fitted wardrobes in the Master Bedroom which has access to the main bathroom. Oil fired central heating with solid wood stove in sitting room. Newly installed insulated water tank worked from immersion and oil. Teak front door with glass panels on either side, floor covering Marley Vinyl with walls painted in rich mushroom colour. Sitting room has semi solid wood floor, solid fuel stove with brick surround and Valentia slate hearth. There is a built in turf/wood storage box on either side of stove. Two large windows overlook the front garden and and sea views onto Valentia Island. Walls painted cream. The Property is well centred to all local areas, especially Caherciveen town, Renard Pier from which the ferry goes over to Valentia Island from the months
March to October. There is a bus route to the local primary school passing the house. The property would be an ideal main residence or a holiday home.
BER Rating : BER number 107637670 Energy Performance Rating 243.5 kWh/m2/yr
- Kerry (International), 34.4 miles
- Cork (International), 73.5 miles
- Shannon (International), 75.1 miles
- Connemara (Domestic), 94 miles
- Connemara (Domestic), 94.2 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.