7 bedroom country house for sale
France - Provence-Alps-Cote d`Azur, Vaucluse, Roussillon
like this property?Call: 03339 395515
- Prime location: Situated in the 'Golden Triangle' of the Luberon
- 7-bed, 18th Century character property
- Beautifully renovated with authentic, local materials
- Beautiful gardens, Provençal courtyard and swimming pool
- 2.6mils from one of the 'prettiest villages in France'
- 40mins from Avignon airport
- 70mins from Marseille airport
- 90mins to the coast
The accommodation is set out over 3 levels and there is a generous 435m2 of habitable space. There are character features at every turn and traditional Provençal timber beams and stone walls feature throughout the property
There are bedrooms on every floor and each of the 7 bedrooms has ensuite bathrooms. The master bedroom also has a sitting/dressing room and office.
The main living space is an impressive 87m2, a sitting room/dining room, divided by a large, stone, double-sided fireplace. The kitchen is, again, a very spacious, comfortable room with plenty of space for a breakfast table and access down to the cellar.
Outside, the grounds cover 0.4 acres and include lawns, a Provençal courtyard and shaded terrace overlooking the vineyard. The swimming pool is 12 x 5.5m and has a salt filtration system. There is also a workshop/heating room, a shaded area to park 2 cars, automated gate system.
- Provence (International), 38.6 miles
- Nîmes (Garons) (International), 45.9 miles
- Méditerranée (International), 71 miles
- Toulon (Le Palyvestre) (International), 77 miles
- Nice Côte d`Azur (International), 99.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.