Newly elected to the Virginia Register of Historic Places with National Register pending, Old Manse was built in 1868 by Rev. Isaac W. K. Handy, author of an acclaimed Civil War journal and Pastor of Orange Presbyterian Church. Frame construction with a standing seam metal roof, this is a lovely ... More details ›
Marketed by Jos. T. Samuels, Inc., Charlottesville.