4 bedroom villa for sale
St Lucia - Cap Estate, Saint Lucia
like this property?Call: 03339 397023
- Communal Pool
- Private Pool
- Gated Community
- Ocean View
Just once in a while, a property investment opportunity arises, where a truly exceptional and beautiful location is complemented by inspiring architecture and uncompromising luxury.
And such an opportunity is now taking shape at Mount du Cap, a luxurious, private and very exclusive development of just 16 lavishly sized individual homes in one of St Lucia's most desirable locations. Mount du Cap stands at the heart of the island's prestigious Cap Estate, its elevated setting affording magnificent 360 degree views over the rolling landscapes and azure waters.
This stunning location calls for a sympathetic and very special development, combining the highest standards of design, construction and finish. Respected developers, Imagine Ltd, are offering purchasers at Mount du Cap the choice of 16 magnificent plots on which to design their own bespoke villa, pool and landscaping with selected architect, Ian Morrison, to tailor all construction and finishing to the owner's specifications.
Mount du Cap promises to take style and Caribbean living to new heights.
* Prestigious Housing Development
* Community with unrivalled location that offers seclusion, privacy, safety and protection
* Minutes away from several beautiful beaches, world class golf course, restaurants, shopping, etc
* Designed by renowned architect Ian Morrison
* Covenants and architectural guidelines to ensure quality and visual integrity are protected
* Homes range between 3,000 to 8000 sq ft
* Construction will take approximately 12-15 months to build from signing of the contracts
* Benchmark: 3,000 sq ft home will cost approx US$1,850,000 to build
* Annual Maintenance Charge: approximately US$1,000 per month to include security (1 man 24hrs per day), electricity and water for communal areas, garbage removal, landscaping maintenance, management fees and accountants/audits
* Option of letting property to generate revenue
- Hewanorra (International), 32.8 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.