2 bedroom house for sale
Thailand - Phuket
like this property?Call: 0066904187110
- 2 bathroom(s)
- Condition: Excellent
- Floor space: 68
- Distance from the sea: 15 mins
- Distance from an airport: 30 mins
- Distance from a golf course: 30 mins
The project is located in a quiet and secluded spot on the southern side of the island currently the fastest-developing part of the island. Within 15 minutes drive of Coco Chalong you will find many of Phukets finest beaches, including Promthep Cape, Rawai, Naiharn and Kata. Closer still is Chalong Pier, from where you can take a ferry to one of the many unspoiled islands just off the coast. Heading north from the project, you will find all of the conveniences necessary for comfortable long-term living, with Phukets largest shopping mall, Central Festival, and the Tesco Lotus hypermarket just 20 minutes away. The two best hospitals on the island, Bangkok Hospital Phuket and Phuket International Hospital, are also less than 20 minutes drive from here.
Coco Chalong is a comfortable and intimate project containing just 80 villas each of which comes with their own private pools. All of the remaining homes on the project are semi-detached two-bedroom/two-bathroom single-storey villas. These contain 68.4m2 of internal space and a total built-up area of 118-127m2. Each villa is built upon land plots ranging in size from 144m2 to 230m2.
In addition to the private pools, sun terraces and off-road parking that comes with each villa, owners here get to enjoy all of Coco Chalongs communal facilities. These include relaxing lush tropical garden areas and a clubhouse area which contains a 15m pool, a fully-equipped fitness centre and an on-site restaurant. Coco Chalong is a fully-gated community with 24/7 security at the gate. The development also provides a shuttle bus service to nearby beaches and the Central Festival shopping mall, four times per day.
Such is the demand for these beautiful villas that the developer is offering investors a Guaranteed Rental Scheme on all units. This offers investors a fixed return of 5% per annum for a period of up to three years. Investors here will also be able to enjoy holidaying in their own villas for up to 30 days per year. To qualify for the Guaranteed Rental Scheme, investors need to purchase the full, luxury furniture pack. This costs THB 800,000 and ensures that your villa is ready to start enjoying immediately once it is completed.
With prices starting from just THB 6,500,000, the villas at Coco Chalong are some of the most affordable on the island. For those on a tight budget, the developer is able to offer a very attractive financing scheme, requiring the buyer to purchase with only 30% of the purchase price down. The remaining 70% is payable over a period of five years. This combination of low starting prices, attractive financing options and the Guaranteed Rental Scheme makes Coco Chalong an excellent investment.
- 24/7 Security
- Fitness Centre
- Swimming Pool
- Shuttle Bus
- Close to Market
- Close to Hospital
- Two-Bed-Min: 68.4m2 - THB 6,500,000
- Two-Bed-Max: 68.4m2 - THB 7,180,000
- Reservation Fee: 2%
- Contract Deposit: 28% (within 10 days)
- Interim Payments: 60% / 12 months
- Handover: 10%
- Maintenance Fee: THB 38/ per m2 / per month
- Sinking Fund: THB 731 / m2
- Transfer Tax: Buyer Responsible
- Electric & Water Meters: Buyer Responsible
Start Date: Q1-2014
End Date: 12 months
- Phuket (International), 18.4 miles
- Krabi (International), 47.5 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.