studio apartment for sale
Thailand - Pattaya
like this property?Call: 0066904187110
- 1 bathroom(s)
- Condition: Excellent
- Floor space: 36
- Communal pool
- Communal garden
- Sea view
- Distance from the sea: 15 mins
- Distance from an airport: 30 mins
- Distance from a golf course: 30 mins
Except at The Winner Condo.
If you are looking for a studio or one-bedroom apartment on Pratumnak, you wont find a better value-for-money option today than at The Winner Condo, where prices start from under THB 2.1 million. And thats the price for a fully furnished apartment containing everything you need to start enjoying your apartment immediately without the hassle of furniture shopping. The furniture packs at The Winner even include electrical goods, which is an exception to most developments where electrical items are excluded. The apartments here are generously-sized too, starting at 35.5m2 for the studios, with one-bedroom apartments ranging from 54 to 62.5m2. Thats spacious enough for living 365 days a year in the apartment, making them ideal for long-term rental clients.
The Winner Condo is located just off Pratumnak Soi 6, towards the top of the hill on the southern half of Pratumnak. This location makes it easy for anyone without their own transport to hop on a baht bus that runs just 300m from the development, offering a quick trip of less than ten minutes into either Central Pattaya or Jomtien. For those who prefer to stay closer to home, there is also a good selection of shops and restaurants on this road.
Head 500m down the wide and quiet streets of the area and its an easy walk to Dongtan Beach one of the hidden gems among Pattayas many fine beaches.
However, such is the level of refinement and luxury that The Winner Condo offers its owners and residents, the temptation to stay at home could be difficult to resist. Those staying at The Winner can enjoy the wide range of facilities that the project offers, including an infinity pool on the roof set among tropical gardens, offering spectacular views down the hill to the sea and Koh Lan island beyond.
In keeping with the low-rise, low-density nature of this relaxed and tranquil part of the city, The Winner Condo is an intimate, seven-storey building, containing just 107 apartments.
Construction at The Winner Condo is already entering its final stages reassuring for anyone nervous of buying completely offplan as is the fact that only 20% of the price is payable upon construction, with the remaining 80% not due for payment until your new home is complete and ready for you to take possession of.
So whether you are looking for a comfortable and affordable apartment as a home for yourself or an investment property for which there is sure to be plenty of demand, The Winner Condo is an ideal choice.
- 24/7 Security
- Fully Furnished
- Roof Terrace
- Sea Views
- Swimming Pool
- Close to Beach
- Studio-Min: 35.5m2 - THB 2,090,000
- Studio-Max: 36.0m2 - THB 2,339,000
- One-Bed-Min: 54.0m2 - THB 3,070,000
- One-Bed-Max: 62.5m2 - THB 3,490,000
- Reservation Fee: THB 25,000
- Contract Deposit: 20% (within 10 days)
- Interim Payments: N/A
- Handover: 80%
- Maintenance Fee: THB 35/ per m2 / per month
- Sinking Fund: THB 500 / m2
- Transfer Tax: Buyer Responsible
- Electric & Water Meters: Buyer Responsible
Start Date: 2013
End Date: Q1-2015
- Suvarnabhumi (International), 86.8 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.