2 bedroom property for sale
Australia - 3 Township Drive, BURLEIGH HEADS 4220
like this property?Call: 0061 7 5593 8377
- Close to Transport
- In-Ground Pool
* One of the largest homes in this Over 50s Residential Park - 3.5 kms to beach.
* Timber floors in large open plan living areas. Very large separate laundry.
* Kitchen has recently been renovated with new bench tops, dishwasher included.
* The lounge/kitchen has two air cons. The second lounge has one also.
* The central main bathroom is recent. Ensuite & walk in robe off main bedroom.
* The back yard is maintenance free with outdoor deck and big storage shed.
* The large second lounge has access to the deck and also to the carport.
PLEASE NOTE: BANK LOANS UNAVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY.
BURLEIGH TOWN VILLAGE OVER 50S RESIDENTIAL PARK
Relax, take it easy, and enjoy the latter part of your life.
No more cleaning the pool or mowing the lawn, all of this is done for you. There are no hidden costs,
no exit fees, no body corporate fees, no sinking fund, no stamp duty, no council rates and no legals. You lease the land and get maximum pension rebate.
Your weekly fee covers:
* The lease of your house site in perpetuity (as per Manufactured Homes Act 2011)
* Ground rent and council land rates
* Maintenance of community areas and gardens
* Maintenance and upkeep of all facilities
Homeowners in this village come from all over Australia and New Zealand. Some play golf and bowls, some play cards and a variety of other games. Social activities are organized by the residents committee. Enjoy a variety of facilities; swimming pool, lawn bowl green, library & recreation room.
Situated only 3kms to Burleigh beach and 1km to Stocklands shopping centre with a bus stop out the front. Burleigh Town Tavern across the road offers bistro, pokies and entertainment.
Walk to Post Office, Hotel, Restaurants, Doctors, Hairdresser and Fishing.
A great lifestyle in a great location.
Call Keith today for a full information kit including all current properties for sale in Burleigh Town Village.
- Brisbane (International), 51.8 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.