1 bedroom duplex for sale
Cape Verde - Boa Vista
like this property?Call: 0161 932 1716
- 7% Assured Return
- 5% Guaranteed Net Rental Yield
- 5 Year Resale Option
- Private terrace
- Large living area
- Whirlpool bath
- Master bedroom
- Hot tub
- Large plasma TV
- Built in wardrobe
These expansive split level Duplex Suites have a large living area and a bathroom with a whirlpool bath and separate shower on the lower level, with a spiral staircase leading to a master bedroom.
The fixed price is 221,450 Euros. Price in British pounds is fluctuate and depends on currency exchange rate.
The master bedroom has a built in wardrobe and large plasma TV. These stunning Duplex Suites also have a private terrace and hot tub for spectacular sea views.
There are a choice of locations including in The LEVEL, the main hotel building and beside the hotel pools.
Build area: 57sqm
Private terrace: 10sqm
WHITE SANDS HOTEL
White Sands Hotel & Spa delivers the 5-star experience that Santa Monica beach deserves.
The lavish range of properties include suites with swim-up pools and hot tubs, penthouse and duplex style for larger and more flexible accommodation, as well as a selection of exclusive villas with private plunge pools.
Flexible payment options with fractional investment starting from £11,700.
Photos are of a similar completed suits for illustration purposes only.
The hotel complex itself will be split into family and adult-only sections, ensuring that all guests enjoy the highest quality of service tailored to their individual needs. The family orientated facilities include two separate children's pools, a baby pool and adventure playground as well as a kids' club for entertainment day and night. There is also a wet bar and poolside restaurant serving up first-class refreshments throughout the day. The main hotel building will offer an exceptional choice of fine dining restaurants. A collection of spacious bars, including a relaxing lobby bar, sumptuous champagne bar and vibrant sports bar will satisfy all tastes.
Enjoy a day of unashamed luxury and pampering in the opulent YHI Spa® - the ideal complement to those long and lazy days in the sun. The beach area offers an array of chic and modern bars too, including the illustrious Gabi Club®. The ultimate beach-club experience offers guests a choice of relaxing Bali beds, secluded seating and luxury pool, complete with sun loungers and swim-up bar. A truly unforgettable setting for enjoying a cocktail at sunset. All of this elegance will be delivered to you by the world's largest resort hotelier, Meliá Hotels International, under their prestigious 5-star MELIÃ brand.
* 835 luxurious properties including duplex and penthouse hotel suites, suites with private gardens, swim-up pools and hot tubs, plus a range of stunning private villas
* A choice of four themed restaurants and two large buffet style restaurants
* A range of bars including a relaxing lobby bar, lively sports bar, late bar and nightclub, plus an ultra-stylish champagne bar
* A selection of shops offering a variety of gifts, souvenirs and holiday essentials
* Luxurious YHI Spa® experience to revitalise your senses
* Fully equipped fitness centre and water sports centre
* Tennis and beach volley ball courts
* Six resort swimming pools, accompanied by swim-up bars and poolside eateries
* Private swim-up pools linked to a selection of premium ground floor suites
* Full range of children's facilities, including kids club, playground and baby pools
* Café style piazza area by the beach
* World-Famous Gabi Club®, for the ultimate beach-club experience
* The Level VIP Experience - An exclusive area of the Hotel providing additional luxury and personalised services.
Purchasing one of our luxurious 5-star resort properties opens up a world of options, rewards and ownership benefits:
* 7% Assured Return - this will be paid until completion
* 5% Guaranteed Net Rental Yield - for the duration of the rental programme, or a 50% share of the net room revenue whichever the greater
* 5 Year Resale Option - The Resort Group will commit to market the property 5 years after investment has been made. This will be at the market value less cost of sale
* 5 weeks personal use every year*
*Subject to level of investment
All of our suites are sold on a freehold basis, individually registered under separate legal title and that means you own unencumbered title to your Property. Therefore, you decide how your property is managed, and how it works for you as an investment. Whether you decide to retain the property for private family use, rent the property independently via a letting agent or sign up to our Hotel Managed Rental Program, the choice is entirely yours.
BOA VISTA ISLAND
With outstanding beaches and a culture that blends African and Portuguese influences, Boa Vista is now officially on the map as an emerging destination for an unforgettable sunshine holiday.
Boa Vista is the most eastern island in Cape Verde. Mainly flat with a few mountainous areas, the Island is renowned for its spectacular sand dunes and stunning beaches. It is the third largest island in the archipelago and yet the least densely populated, creating a rustic and undiscovered vibe. Sal Rei is the capital and home to the international Airport, which opened in 2007. It is a shining example of a traditional Cape Verdean town and as you leisurely wander around the main square, you get a real sense of Cape Verde's captivating fusion of cultures. The cobbled streets boast an abundance of cafes, local restaurants and bars nestled amongst a charming patchwork of multi coloured buildings.
SANTA MONICA BEACH
Santa Monica is an undiscovered paradise and one of the most exciting beach-front resort locations in the world.
Beach lovers are spoilt for choice on Boa Vista. There is a total of over 55 kilometres of beaches and each one offers something different. Choose from watersports and kite surfing, to snorkelling and turtle watching, you will find it all. And what's more, you are virtually guaranteed your own private piece of sunbathing bliss. However, it is the show-stopping, awe-inspiring beach of Santa Monica that is the jewel in the crown. It has the purest white sand imaginable and its sheltered position in the southwest makes it ideal for sunbathing and swimming. Santa Monica takes its name from the Los Angeles beach that it resembles. Its namesake on Boa Vista is equally renowned for its pristine white sand, and is considered to be one of the finest pieces of development land anywhere in the world.