4 bedroom villa for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Cómpeta
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Plot size: 2,609 m² approx
- Living space: 191.30 m² approx (constructed)
- Private swiming pool
- Central heating: gas
- Roof terrace: for morning and evening sun
- Very good road access
- Stunning 360º sea and mountain views
- Mains water and electricity connections
- Ref. v929
Fabulous 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom villa with incredible 360º views close to the village of Competa. A stunning modern, rustic style property with beautiful, spacious living accommodation over two floors, an attractive, secluded pool area and fantastic terraces. Excellent access and its close proximity to Competa add to the desirability of this spectacular property.
• Wonderful, spacious living accommodation
• Great location with excellent access
• Amazing views of the mountains, the stunning countryside and the coast beyond
• Superb heated pool and extensive terracing
A deep covered terrace (4.0m x 3.5m) adorned with rustic brick pillars and Moorish arches is located outside the front door to the villa and leads to a further terrace (8.0m x 4.0m) with a pergola.
The heated pool is surrounded by ample terracing and attractive balustrades making this a really lovely, secluded area from which to enjoy the sunshine and the breathtaking views. An outside shower is also located next to the pool.
The terracing continues around the side of the villa where balustrades give way to a border of low brick built walls. Here there is a barbeque, outside sink and workspace - the perfect place for al fresco dining and entertaining.
The property is fenced all around making it ideal for dog owners.
There is a huge store room underneath the pool which could easily be converted into additional living accommodation or a separate guest apartment.
This superb villa has been beautifully finished to a very high standard and terracotta floor tiles, rustic wooden doors and wooden ceiling beams have been used throughout the property which also benefits from gas central heating.
The living accommodation is arranged over two floors and the main entrance to the villa is via the covered terrace and into the stunning living/dining area.
This lovely spacious room has a log burning stove and patio doors which lead out to the pool area. A Moorish archway leads to the fully fitted open plan kitchen which has dark wood units, granite worktops and a large, built in cupboard. A door from the kitchen gives access to the barbeque area outside.
Stairs from the living area lead up to the second floor and the spectacular master suite.
The large bedroom (5.1m x 5.1m) has windows on all sides making this a delightfully light and airy room with wonderful views. A door leads out to a superb terrace which encompasses both the front and the rear of the villa. There is also an en suite shower room (1.3m x 0.7m).
A further Moorish archway gives access from the dining area to the hallway and the following accommodation:
• Double bedroom (3.7m x 3.5m) with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower room (3.1m x 1.6m).
• Double bedroom (3.6m x 3.4m) with fitted wardrobes.
• Further double bedroom (3.6m x 3.3m) with fitted wardrobes.
• Spacious bathroom (3.7m x 1.6m) with large shower and heated towel rail.
Living room: 7.5m x 4.9m
Kitchen: 3.2m x 2.5m
Roof terrace: yes
Pool: 8m x 4m heated
Garage: 6.7m x 4.0m
Telephone: no, but has wireless broadband internet connection
Additional info: remote security cameras fitted
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: E - 32.47 [kgCO2/m2 - year]
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 31.6 miles
- Almería (International), 88.6 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (International), 90.4 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.