2 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Comares
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Plot size: 179.90 m˛ approx
- Living space: 169.55 m˛ approx (constructed)
- Roof terrace: 4.0m x 4.0m
- Sold fully furnished
- Mains water and electricity connected
- Ref. v1047
Enchanting traditional rustic style country house with 2 double bedrooms and 1 bathroom located in a small hamlet close to the village of Comares. This charming property is full of character and it has good access, large living room, separate dining room, master bedroom with dressing room, two terraces, covered terrace, balcony terrace, roof terrace and fabulous open countryside and mountain views.
• Delightful spacious interior full of nooks and crannies and lots of interesting features
• Large living room, separate dining room, master bedroom with adjoining dressing room
• Good amount of outside space comprising various terraces
• Wonderful far reaching mountain and countryside views
This very individual semi-detached country property is located in a peaceful hamlet close to the village of Comares. Access to the property is from a tarmac road via a short stretch of unmade road in excellent condition which leads to a communal parking area. From here there is access via a shared walkway to the house itself.
The breathtaking views from this property take in the mountains and surrounding countryside as well as the villages of Cútar and Benamargosa.
Steps lead up to a small walled terrace to one side of the property. To the front of the house a larger terrace is edged with raised flower beds full of colourful plants and shrubs.
At one end of this terrace there is a covered terrace (4.0m x 3.5m) and a metal spiral staircase leading up to the roof terrace. The spectacular views can be enjoyed from all of the terrace areas.
There are two entrances into this lovely cottage style house from the covered terrace - one into the kitchen and one into the living room.
From the good sized fully fitted kitchen there is access into both the living room and the dining room.
The superb living room is a beautiful comfortable room with two ceiling fans, a log burning stove and many attractive features.
The dining room also has a log burning stove and from here stairs lead up to the first floor landing (6.8m x 0.9m) where double doors open out to a balcony terrace with magnificent views.
From the landing there is access into the following accommodation:
• Double bedroom (3.5m x 3.4m) with ceiling fan and flat panel radiator.
• Family bathroom (3.7m x 2.9m) which has a bath and a separate shower - from here there is access into the
• Master bedroom (5.7m x 2.9m) with in-built cupboard, electric radiator and an adjoining
• Dressing room/snug (3.2m x 2.7m).
Stairs in the master bedroom lead down to the living room.
Living room: 5.7m x 2.7m + 3.2m x 3.2m
Kitchen: 3.7m x 2.9m
Telephone: no, but possible to connect a broadband internet connection
Additional info: dining room - 3.7m x 3.5m
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: F - 67.25 [kgCO2/m2 - year]
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (INTERNATIONAL), 18.8 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (INTERNATIONAL), 78.8 miles
- Sevilla (San Pablo) (INTERNATIONAL), 99.9 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.