3 bedroom villa for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Cómpeta
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Plot size: 4,072 m² approx
- Living space: 112.62 m² approx (constructed) 94.56 m² approx (useable)
- Air conditioning: Fitted in living room and all bedrooms
- Pool: 9m x 5m
- Terraces, covered terraces and shaded seating areas
- Beautiful mature gardens
- Workshop and storage shed
- Most furniture included in sales price
- Mains water and electricity connected
- EPC: G
Beautiful south facing rustic style villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms located in the picturesque countryside close to the village of Cómpeta and within easy reach of the coast at Torrox. This superb property has excellent access, stunning living/dining room and open plan kitchen, large pool with sun terrace and shaded seating areas, 3 covered terraces, workshop, mature gardens and spectacular mountain and countryside views.
• Spacious open plan fully air conditioned living accommodation
• Great location between Cómpeta and Torrox with easy access
• Fantastic outside space including terraces, large pool and well established gardens
• Workshop, storage facilities, car port and boules pitch
SITUATION AND OUTSDIE SPACE:
This fabulous villa is situated within easy reach of the village of Cómpeta, the beach at Torrox Costa and just an hour’s drive from Málaga airport.
Access to the property is via a concrete road which leads directly to the gravelled parking area and car port. The parking area is edged with mature fruit trees including lemon, lime, orange, apricot and pomegranate.
The gated entrance adjacent to the parking area opens onto a substantial gravelled area between the front of the villa and the pool. The gravel continues to one side of the villa where there is a variety of mature trees, plants and shrubs.
The fully accessible land is terraced to one side of the property and here there are numerous well established trees including almond, walnut, fig, cypress and olive. The walls surrounding the villa are covered with colourful bougainvillea and other climbing plants.
The pool area to the front of the villa is edged with decorative metal railings. There is a large sun terrace, an outside shower and a shaded seating/dining area right next to the pool.
A magnificent olive tree over 100 years old stands at one end of the pool. To one side of the tree there is a shaded seating area for sun beds and to the other, a brick built barbecue.
To the front of the villa a covered terrace (6.0m x 3.0m) overlooks the pool area.
A further covered utility terrace (6.0m x 3.0m) can be found to one side of the villa beside which is a log store.
From the villa the land slopes gently down to another covered terrace (5.2m x 2.5m) next to the boules pitch.
From here there is access to the workshop (7.0m x 5.0m), the pool pump/storage room (3.2m x 2.4m) and a useful shed.
The glorious views from the property take in the spectacular mountains and the beautiful surrounding countryside.
This superb villa benefits from air conditioning/heating in all the main living areas and has terracotta floor tiles and attractive rustic style wooden doors throughout.
The main entrance to the property is from the covered terrace at the front of the villa and into an entrance hall (1.5m x 1.5m) which in turn leads to a hallway (4.3m x 1.0m) with flat panel radiator.
From the entrance hall double wood and glass doors open into the very spacious living/dining room which has a high vaulted beamed ceiling, log burning stove, air conditioning and large patio doors which open out to the gravelled area in front of the pool.
An archway and wooden breakfast bar separate the living/dining room from the well equipped fully fitted open plan kitchen which has light coloured wooden units, contrasting granite work surfaces and a large American fridge/freezer.
A door in the kitchen opens out to the covered utility terrace at one side of the villa.
The hallway leads to the remaining accommodation:
• Master bedroom (4.6m x 2.9m) with fitted wardrobes, air conditioning and a
• Fully tiled en suite shower room (2.6m x 1.7m) with large shower.
• Second double bedroom (4.6m x 2.7m) with fitted wardrobes and air conditioning.
• Fully tiled family bathroom (2.5m x 2.2m) which has a bath with a shower over, flat panel radiator and heated towel rail.
• Third double bedroom (4.0m x 2.7m) with fitted wardrobes, air conditioning and flat panel radiator.
Living room: 6.8m x 4.0m
Kitchen: 3.2m x 2.5m
Garage: car port
Telephone: yes via a broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: G - 62.51 [kgCO2/m2 - year]
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 50.8 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.