3 bedroom village house for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Cómpeta
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Living space: 163 m² approx (constructed)
- Very spacious house
- Roof terrace: 70 m² approx
- Mains water and electricity connected
- Stunning sea views
- EPC: E
Superb spacious village house with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms tucked away in a quiet street within walking distance of all amenities in the village of Cómpeta. This delightful property has a good sized modern kitchen, utility room, 2 reception rooms, separate dining room and lots of outside space including courtyard, 2 terraces and 2 roof terraces with spectacular village, mountain, countryside, sea and coastal views.
• Spacious living accommodation arranged over two floors
• Fabulous roof terraces with stunning far reaching views
• Covered terraces and courtyard
• Tranquil village location within walking distance of all amenities
This fantastic village house is located within walking distance of all amenities in the village of Cómpeta.
The main entrance to the house is via a courtyard area and into the super fully fitted kitchen which has an adjoining utility room (3.1m x 1.8m).
Accessed through the utility room, the fully tiled bathroom (2.4m x 2.0m) has a bath with a shower over and a separate shower.
An archway separates the kitchen from the dining room from which a hallway (2.0m x 1.0m) leads to the following accommodation:
• Double bedroom (3.0m x 2.8m) + (2.0m x 1.4m).
• Reception room (4.1m x 2.3m) with flat panel radiator, under stairs storage and access out to the courtyard.
From this reception room there are steps up into the following accommodation:
• Second double bedroom (3.6m x 2.3m).
• Fully tiled shower room (3.0m x 1.1m) with large shower and heated towel rail.
Stairs lead up to the first floor and the large living room where a door opens out to an attractive covered terrace (5.8m x 3.4m) divided from a second terrace (4.3m x 3.0m) by an archway. From here there are lovely views across the village to the mountains, countryside and sea.
On the first floor there is also a third double bedroom (3.9m x 2.7m) from which stairs lead up to the roof terraces comprising a covered roof terrace (4.0m x 3.0m) and adjacent open roof terrace (6.0m x 4.0m) with magnificent village, mountain, countryside, sea and coastal views.
Living room: 5.8m x 3.1m
Kitchen: 4.2m x 2.7m
Telephone: yes, and possible to connect a broadband internet connection
Additional info: dining room - 3.4m x 2.9m
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: E - 37.43 [kgCO2/m2 - year]
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 50.8 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.