3 bedroom village house for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Cómpeta
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Living space: 170 m² approx (constructed)
- Air conditioning: fitted in living room
- Garage: 6.4m x 4.0m
- Mains water and electricity connected
- Roof terrace with wonderful views
- Separate cloakroom
- Solar hot water
- EPC: D
Spacious traditional style village house with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a cloakroom/wc located in the upper part of the village of Cómpeta. This substantial property has a superb open plan living/dining room and kitchen, garage, storage room and a good sized south facing roof terrace with magnificent village, mountain, countryside, sea and coastal views.
• Spacious living accommodation arranged over three floors
• Excellent village location within walking distance of all amenities
• Garage and on-street parking available
• Fantastic roof terrace with spectacular 360° views
This lovely village house is located within walking distance of all amenities in the village of Cómpeta with on-street parking available right outside the property which also has a large garage with an electronically operated door.
There are two entrances to this house into the entrance hall on the ground floor (2.5m x 1.7m) – one from the street and the other via the garage. Also accessed from the entrance hall is a useful storage room (3.2m x 2.2m).
From the entrance hall marble stairs lead up to the first floor hallway (4.1m x 1.5m) from which there is access into the following accommodation:
• Master bedroom (4.2m x 3.9m) with fitted wardrobes, ceiling fan, patio doors opening out to a Juliet balcony overlooking the street below and an
• En suite bathroom (2.6m x 1.7m) which has a corner shower and a half-bath with shower over.
• Good sized bedroom (2.5m x 2.3m) + (1.7m x 1.2m).
• Shower room (3.0m x 1.1m).
More stairs lead up from the first floor landing to the second floor and the fantastic open plan living/dining room and kitchen.
The living/dining room has large picture windows along two sides which afford fabulous views across the village.
The living room has a log burning stove, air conditioning and ceiling fan and the fully fitted kitchen has wooden units, granite work surfaces and an adjoining utility room/pantry (2.1m x 1.0m).
Stairs lead up from the second floor to the third floor hallway (2.0m x 1.0m) from which there is access to the roof terrace and the remaining accommodation:
• Third bedroom (3.0m x 2.7m).
• Cloakroom/wc (1.5m x 1.3m).
The south facing roof terrace has magnificent open views across the village to the mountains and countryside and the Mediterranean Sea and its coastline. Hidden to one side you will find a solar hot water system.
Bathrooms: 2 + cloakroom
Living room: 5.6m x 5.1m
Kitchen: 4.1m x 2.4m
Telephone: yes, with a broadband internet connection
Additional info: dining area - 3.0m x 3.0m
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: D - 28.50 [kgCO2/m2 - year]
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 50.8 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.