4 bedroom villa for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Vinuela
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Plot size: 6,296 m² approx
- Living space: 157.42 m² approx (constructed)
- Bathrooms: 3
- Air conditioning: fitted in living/dining room and master bedroom
- Lovely roof terrace
- Mains water and electricity connected
- Pool: 10m x 5m salt water pool
- Manicured gardens
- Olive grove
- Ref. v1075
Stunning spacious immaculately presented two storey villa with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms located in the picturesque countryside close to Lake Viñuela within easy reach of local amenities. This wonderful villa has excellent access, large living/dining room, fabulous kitchen, superb covered terrace, balcony terrace, secluded pool area, extensive beautifully landscaped gardens and magnificent open views of the countryside and mountains.
• Spacious living accommodation arranged over two floors
• Beautiful kitchen and large living/dining room
• Covered terrace, balcony terrace, large pool area and well established gardens
• Spectacular mountain and countryside views
SITUATION AND OUTSDIE SPACE
This fabulous villa is situated within easy reach of the villages of La Viñuela and Los Romanes. The approach to the villa is through rolling countryside and olive groves and the easy access is via a part concrete part road with a compacted roadstone surface, which leads directly to the gated entrance and the well maintained driveway which sweeps up to the large gravel parking area to the front, side and rear of the villa.
The stunning well tended landscaped gardens surround the property and are full of mature olive, almond, false pepper and palm trees together with other well established plants, shrubs and trees. The property is fully fenced making it ideal for dog owners.
The pool area to the front of the villa is tiled all round and has an outside shower. Overlooking the pool area, the fantastic covered terrace (14.0m x 3.0m) has attractive Moorish archways and it can be accessed from the kitchen, the living/dining room and one of the bedrooms.
A superb balcony terrace (14.0 m x 3.0m) + (8.0m x 3.5m) edged with balustrades is accessed from the first floor landing and the master bedroom.
The spectacular open views from the property are of the glorious undulating countryside, surrounding olive groves and the majestic mountains.
This attractive very spacious villa has been built to a high specification and is in immaculate condition. It is light and airy throughout with light coloured floor tiles and light coloured wooden doors and benefits from alarm and CCTV systems.
The main entrance to the property is from the rear of the villa and into an entrance hall (2.7m x 1.5m).
From here double wood and glass doors open into the fantastic living/dining room which is separated from the large kitchen by an attractive brick archway.
The living/dining room has air conditioning, an electric fire, two flat panel radiators and two sets of patio doors opening out to the covered terrace to the front of the villa.
The fabulous well equipped fully fitted kitchen has light wood units, granite work surfaces and a door opening out to the covered terrace.
From the entrance hall there is access into the following accommodation:
• Double bedroom (4.3m x 3.2m) with fitted wardrobes, ceiling fan, flat panel radiator and an internal passageway (1.1m x 1.0m) leading to the
• Fully tiled en suite shower room (1.8m x 1.8m).
Next to the entrance hall there is an additional hall space (2.1m x 1.3m) and useful under stairs storage.
From the entrance hall a further hallway (4.9m x 0.9m) has a flat panel radiator and access to the following accommodation:
• Second double bedroom (3.9m x 2.9m) with fitted wardrobes, ceiling fan, flat panel radiator and patio doors opening out to the covered terrace.
• Fully tiled family bathroom (3.0m x 1.6m) which has a bath with a shower over.
• Single bedroom (2.2m x 1.9m) with ceiling fan. This bedroom has accommodated bunk beds in the past but is now used by the current owners as an office/study.
From the hallway stairs lead up to the first floor landing (1.2m x 0.5m) + (1.5m x 1.0m) where there is access out to the balcony terrace and into the remaining accommodation:
• Master bedroom (3.9m x 3.4m) with fitted wardrobes, air conditioning, ceiling fan, flat panel radiator, patio doors opening out to the balcony terrace and a
• Fully tiled en suite bathroom (2.9m x 2.3m) which has a bath with a shower over and a separate shower.
Living room: 7.6m x 3.9m
Kitchen: 4.7m x 3.7m
Telephone: no, but has a broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: D - 22.83 [kgCO2/m2 - year]
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 24 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (International), 83.9 miles
- Almería (International), 98.3 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.