6 bedroom villa for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Vinuela
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Plot size: 4,120.94 m² approx
- Living space: 366.74 m² approx (constructed) 324.04 m² approx (useable)
- Central heating: gas in one villa
- AC: fitted in villa 1 x living/dining room and 3 x bedrooms
- Pool: 50 m²
- Most of the furniture included in villa 1
- Mature gardens
- Plently of car parking space
- Mains water and electricity connected
- Ref. v1074
Two superb south facing attached villas - one a mirror image of the other - with a total of 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms located in the glorious countryside overlooking Lake Viñuela within easy reach of local amenities. These stunning villas each have 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and fabulous living/dining rooms and open plan kitchens. There is also a large pool, extensive terracing, beautiful mature gardens and amazing open views of Lake Viñuela and the surrounding countryside and mountains.
• Really spacious living accommodation arranged over two floors
• Fantastic open plan living/dining/kitchen areas
• Ample outside space including terraces, large pool area and well established gardens
• Magnificent views of the mountains, countryside and Lake Viñuela
SITUATION AND OUTSIDE SPACE
These beautiful villas are situated within easy reach of the villages of La Viñuela and Los Romanes. The approach to the villas is through rolling countryside and olive groves and the easy access is via a mostly tarmac road which leads directly to the gated entrance and large gravel parking area to the side and rear of the villas.
The land slopes to the rear of the parking area where there is an abundance of mature planting and the gravel continues to one side of the villa where there are numerous well established plants, shrubs and trees as well as a useful wooden shed.
Each living area has patio doors opening out to covered terraces (4.0m x 3.0m) next to a huge sun terrace from which there is access via steps to the secluded pool area in front of the villas. The pool area is tiled all round and edged with decorative metal railings and colourful mature planting.
Two balcony terraces (9.0m x 2.0m) are accessed from the bedrooms on the first floor of each villa.
To the side of each villa there are further covered terraces (5.0m x 3.0m) and a large shared covered porch can be found to the rear.
The breathtaking far reaching views from both properties are of the lake, mountains and countryside.
These fabulous villas are in immaculate condition and are light and airy throughout. Both have gas central heating and lovely terracotta floor tiles, decorative brickwork and attractive wooden doors.
These properties would be ideal for B&B and also offer excellent rental potential. They would work equally well as a substantial family home.
There are two entrances the villa – one from the rear via the covered porch and into an entrance hall (3.8m x 2.3m) and one from the side covered terrace and into the dining area.
The entrance hall leads to a further hallway (4.7m x 1.6m) which has fitted cupboards.
An archway separates the hallway from the superb living/dining room and open plan kitchen. The kitchen can also be accessed directly from the hallway.
The living room (3.6m x 3.1m) has a feature fireplace with open fire, ceiling fan and patio doors opening out to the front covered terrace which has a retractable sun blind.
Right next to the living room, the dining room has an attractive curved frontage, air conditioning, ceiling fan and a door opening out to the side covered terrace.
A Moorish archway and a granite breakfast bar divide the dining room from the superb well equipped fully fitted kitchen which has an adjoining utility room (3.7m x 1.6m).
From the hallway there is also access into the following accommodation:
• Double bedroom (3.8m x 3.1m) with fitted wardrobes, air conditioning and ceiling fan.
• Fully tiled shower room (2.0m x 1.2m).
From the entrance hall stairs lead up to the first floor landing (3.8m x 2.0m) and hallway (6.2m x 1.9m) where there is a useful storage cupboard (1.6m x 1.5m).
From the hallway there is access to the remaining accommodation:
• Master bedroom (4.1m x 4.0m) with fitted wardrobes, air conditioning, ceiling fan, patio doors opening out to the balcony terrace and a
• Fully tiled en suite bathroom (4.1m x 2.0m) which has a bath with a shower over and a separate shower.
• Third double bedroom (3.7m x 3.4m) with air conditioning, ceiling fan and patio doors opening out to the balcony terrace
• Fully tiled family bathroom (4.1m x 2.3m) which has a bath with a shower over and a separate shower.
The second villa is a mirror image of the first villa, the only differences being:
• There is no air conditioning in the living room or the bedrooms.
• The living room has a log burning stove rather than an open fire.
Living room: x 2 = 91.89 m²
Kitchen: x 2 = 24.92 m²
Roof terrace: balconies
Telephone: yes in villa 1, but with a broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: E - 31.76 [kgCO2/m2 - year]
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 24 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (International), 83.9 miles
- Almería (International), 98.3 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.