1 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Spain - Villalonga, Valencia, Valencia
like this property?Call: 03339 391094
- BEAUTIFULLY RESTORED TOWNHOUSE IN AUTHENTIC SPANISH VILLAGE
- SUPER VIEWS FROM THE MASTER BEDROOM TERRACE ACROSS THE ORANGE GROVES TO THE MOUNTAINS
- LOVELY REAR PATIO FOR SUNBATHING OR READING A BOOK, BALCONY TERRACE TOO WITH VIEWS
- LARGE SPANISH VILLAGE WITH EVERYTHING YOU NEED!
- BEACHES JUST 15 / 20 MINS MAX BY CAR DEPENDANT ON WHICH ONES AS THERE ARE 12 KILOMETERS OF BEACHES THAT STRETCH DOWN THE COAST!
- GREAT HIKING AND CYCLING COUNTRYSIDE
- THIS IS A FANTASTIC BOLT HOLE IN THE SUN,, EXTRA ACCOMMODATION FOR GUESTS IF WANTED READ FULL DESCRIPTION
- GET AWAY FROM IT ALL AND JUST CHILL WITH SUPER RESTAURANTS IN THE VILLAGE!
- ONLY 50 MINS TO VALENCIA AIRPORT AND 1.15 TO ALICANTE AIRPORT
- OUTSIDE TERRACE / PATIO OF 8 M X 4.4 M ALSO BALCONY OFF MASTER BEDROOM OF 2.1 M X 1.7 M
Townhouse Bonita WAS 120,000 euros NOW 99,000 EUROS!
Find your pretty "bolt hole" in the Sun with patio!
Beautifully restored 80 m2, 100 year old village house in an authentic Spanish village nestling at the foot of the La Safor mountains and just 15/20 minutes drive to the white, sandy, blue flag beaches. This magical, atmospheric house is full of original features and has everything you will need for a relaxing holiday or more permanent living.
Built over 4 levels it comprises of: A lounge / dining area with a log burning stove for the cooler weather. The log burner also has a back boiler which drives the central heating. A modern fully equipped galley kitchen which opens out onto a very private terrace for al fresco dining or just relaxing in the sun. On the 3rd level there is a modern bathroom and on the top floor a large bedroom with hot and cold air conditioning, with a king size bed and an additional sitting area which has doors opening onto a balcony with stunning mountain views and glimpses of the sea in the distance. There is a curtain which could divide the upstairs space into two separate sleeping areas. There is also the "garden room" which could be separated off to be a single sleeping area if wanted, or if one of the sofas in the living area was a sofa bed it could comfortably sleep a couple as the bathroom is on the floor between the current bedroom and the living room. It is a very flexible living space.
Villalonga is a working Spanish community with a well stocked very large supermarket, bakeries, pharmacy, banks, bars and restaurants and a twice weekly market. It is within one hours drive of most of the main tourist areas of the Costa Blanca but remains traditional and unspoilt. If you are looking for culture there is a direct train link from Gandia (10 minutes drive) straight into the centre of the lovely city of Valencia. Or if you prefer to be active the area is a magnet for walkers, cyclists and climbers.
Villalonga is situated about 5 kilometres inland at the foot of the beautiful La Safor mountains. The stunning scenery and climate make the area a mecca for walkers, cyclists and visitors looking for peace and quiet in a beautiful setting. It is an authentic Spanish village, with narrow streets and hidden squares filled with fountains , for which the area is famous, supplying fresh mountain water.
- Valencia (International), 72.2 miles
- Alicante (International), 76.3 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.