3 bedroom villa for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Cómpeta
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Plot size: 1,234 m² approx
- Living space: 91.95 m² approx (constructed) 75.98 m² approx (useable)
- Pool: 3m x 2m plunge pool
- Sea views
- Mains water and electricity connected
- Recently renovated
- Ref. v1070
An attractive newly refurbished south facing villa with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms situated in an elevated position within walking distance of the village of Cómpeta. This lovely property has been tastefully finished and it has good access, beautiful open plan living accommodation including a brand new kitchen, plunge pool, terraces, mature gardens and spectacular sea, mountain and countryside views.
• Nicely presented well laid out open plan living accommodation
• Great outside space including terraces, pool and gardens
• Magnificent far reaching views of the sea, mountains and countryside
• Peaceful location close to the village with good access
SITUATION AND OUTSDIE SPACE
Situated in a tranquil location within easy reach of the village of Cómpeta, access to this villa is from the main road via a short part unmade part concrete road which leads to the concrete driveway and large gravelled parking area.
The parking area is edged with mature plants and trees and lovely natural stone walls and from here there is access to the rear of the property.
The impressive entrance to the pool area at the front of the villa has a high white brick built wall with a gate which opens out to the pool terrace.
There is plenty of outside space and the pool area has been newly tiled all round with a sun terrace to one side and a dining terrace to the other side.
To one side of the villa there is a further terrace (4.0m x 3.0m) with an adjacent gravelled area from which there is access to the rear of the property where there is a useful utility/storage room (1.6m x 1.1m) with plumbing for a washing machine.
The pool area and villa are entirely fenced and walled making this property ideal for dog owners.
The well established fully accessible gardens in front of the pool area contain many mature plants and trees and the stunning views from the property take in the beautiful countryside all the way down to the Mediterranean Sea.
This super bright and airy villa has sloping beamed ceilings and light coloured floor tiles throughout.
The main entrance to the property is from the parking area and into an entrance hall (2.0m x 1.1m) from which there is access into:
• Good sized bedroom (2.8m x 2.0m).
• Beautifully finished shower room (2.1m x 2.0m) with large walk-in shower.
From the entrance hall a door opens into the superb open plan kitchen and dining area.
The fabulous fully fitted well equipped kitchen has stylish black fronted units and contrasting granite work surfaces and together with the adjacent dining area, this is a great place for entertaining.
A door the dining area opens out to the rear of the villa and the utility/storage room.
The kitchen and dining areas are separated from the main living area by two tall archways either side of a wall in the centre of which is a double sided log burning stove which cleverly heats the whole of the living space.
The spacious living area has patio doors which open out to the pool area.
An archway separates the dining area from a hallway (2.2m x 1.1m) from which there is access to the remaining accommodation:
• Double bedroom (3.5m x 3.0m) with fitted wardrobes.
• Family bathroom (2.0m x 1.9m) which has a bath with a shower over.
• Further double bedroom (3.5m x 3.0m) also with fitted wardrobes.
Living room: 4.7m x 3.7m
Kitchen: 4.0m x 2.8m
Dining area: 4.0m x 2.0m
Telephone: yes, with a broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: E - 25.33 [kgCO2/m2 - year]
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (INTERNATIONAL), 31.6 miles
- Almería (INTERNATIONAL), 88.9 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (INTERNATIONAL), 90.5 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.