1 bedroom barn conversion for sale
France - Midi-Pyrénées, Ariège, Léran
like this property?Call: 03339 397305
- Converted barn
- Fitted kitchen-diner on the ground floor + WC
- Lounge on the first floor
- Large bedroom with romantic en-suite shower room on the second floor
- Lots of character with exposed beams and timberwork in the walls
- Near the lake of Montbel with summer swimming
- Medieval village of Mirepoix just 15 minutes drive away
- Local ski slopes just 45 minutes away
- Popular bar-restaurant in the village and second restaurant
- Friday night markets in July and August
CONVERTED BARN offering 73m² living space on 3 levels, and renovated to a high standard throughout. Fitted kitchen-diner and WC on the ground floor, delightful lounge on the first floor, and large bedroom and shower room with WC on the top floor. Lots of character with exposed beams.
Modern electric radiators heat the house, which is double glazed, and is connected to the mains drains. The village has a lively bar and 2 restaurants and Les Halles which sells croissants and patisseries and fresh produce daily. Léran hosts a 'Marché nocturne' - night time market - every Friday night in July and August which guarantees a lively evening's entertainment.
The medieval town of Mirepoix is 15 minutes drive with a wide range of restaurants, bars and a whole host of festivals from Easter to the autumn, and the local ski station Les Monts d'Olmes is 45 minutes drive.
IDEAL LOCK-UP AND GO FOR A HOLIDAY HOME OR INVESTMENT PROPERTY WITH GOOD RENTAL POTENTAL.
- Carcassonne (INTERNATIONAL), 25 miles
- Perpignan (Rivesaltes) (INTERNATIONAL), 50.3 miles
- Toulouse (Blagnac) (INTERNATIONAL), 51.7 miles
- Beziers (LOCAL), 76 miles
- Lourdes (Tarbes) (INTERNATIONAL), 98.1 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.