1 bedroom village house for sale
France - Midi-Pyrénées, Ariège, Léran
like this property?Call: 03339 397305
- Converted barn
- Fitted kitchen-diner on the ground floor + WC
- Lounge on the first floor
- Large bedroom with en-suite shower room on the second floor
- Lots of character with exposed beams
- Near the lake of Montbel with summer swimming
- Medieval village of Mirepoix just 10 minutes drive away
- Local ski slopes just 45 minutes away
- Popular bar-restaurant in the village
- Friday night markets in July and August
CONVERTED BARN offering 73m² living space on 3 levels, and renovated to a high standard throughout. Fitted kitchen-diner and WC on the ground floor, large lounge on the first floor, and large bedroom and shower room/WC on the top floor. Perfectly possible to create a second bedroom on the top floor. Lots of character with exposed beams. The Lake of Montbel 5 minutes away for summer beaches, small sailing club, and hiring pedalos. The medieval village of Mirepoix is 10 minutes drive and offers a wide variety of bars and restaurants as well as a whole host of festivals from Easter through to the autumn.
Léran itself has LES HALLES where you can buy bread every day, and on different days: meat, fresh fish, meat, paella. It also has a very popular bar restaurant and another restaurant which has just opened up recently.
Léran boasts a very lively 'Marché nocturne' night time market every Friday night in July and August which guarantees a lively evening's entertainment.
IDEAL LOCK-UP AND GO FOR A HOLIDAY HOME - Coup de coeur!
- Carcassonne (International), 40.2 miles
- Perpignan (Rivesaltes) (International), 80.8 miles
- Toulouse (Blagnac) (International), 83.2 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.