4 bedroom village house for sale
Spain - Andalusia, Malaga, Algarrobo
like this property?Call: 03339 392142
- Living space: 175 m˛ approx (constructed)
- AC: fitted on 1st floor landing and in 1 x bedroom in 1st floor property
- Furniture included in 1st floor propert
- Roof terrace: 8.0m x 7.0m + 3.4m x 2.6m
- Ruin to the rear, ripe for devolopment
- Mains water and electricity connected
- EPC: E
Fantastic opportunity to purchase a fully modernised village house comprising separate ground floor and first floor accommodation together with a ruin ripe for development. This property has a total of 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and is located within walking distance of all amenities in the village of Algarrobo with parking available nearby. This property is available to buy as one complete package or separately as one apartment with 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and a roof terrace and a second apartment with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, garage, courtyard and ruin.
• Spacious living accommodation distributed between the two floors
• Garage, courtyard and large roof terrace
• Ruin ripe for conversion into further accommodation or garden/terrace
• Super village location within easy reach of the coast
This village house is located within walking distance of the centre of the village of Algarrobo with parking available close by.
The main entrance is from the street into a shared entrance hall (3.6m x 1.9m) + (2.9m x 2.1m).
FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION
From the entrance hall marble stairs lead up to the first floor landing area which benefits from air conditioning (2.9m x 2.8m).
From the landing area there is access into the fully fitted kitchen (3.7m x 2.8m) which has an adjoining utility room (2.8m x 2.0m). Patio doors in the kitchen open out to a Juliet balcony.
An archway separates the landing area from the living room (4.5m x 2.9m) where a further archway leads to a hallway (1.5m x 1.0m) from which the following accommodation is accessed:
• Double bedroom (3.5m x 3.0m) with air conditioning and patio doors opening out to a Juliet balcony overlooking the street below. This room is used by the current owners as a dining room.
• Fully tiled family bathroom (3.1m x 1.5m) which has a shower.
• Second double bedroom (3.7m x 2.4m).
Also accessed from the first floor landing area is the:
• Third double bedroom (3.1m x 2.9m) with in-built cupboard.
Stairs lead up from this bedroom to the second floor landing space (3.3m x 1.5m) where a door opens into a covered passageway (3.5m x 1.5m) which leads into a storage/utility room (3.4m x 2.6m) with an adjoining terrace (3.0m x 2.5m) with countryside views.
The large part-covered roof terrace (8.0m x 7.0m) is also accessed from the covered passageway.
GROUND FLOOR ACCOMMODATION
The ground floor accommodation is accessed directly from the entrance hall where a door opens into the main living space (5.0m x 2.9m) which has a kitchenette at one end.
From here there is access into a double bedroom (2.8m x 2.7m) with an adjacent dressing room (2.8m x 2.6m).
A door in the main living space opens into the garage (4.2m x 3.3m) which could easily be converted into a living room or another bedroom.
A hallway (3.5m x 1.0m) gives access from the main living space into the family bathroom (2.5m x 2.0m) which has a shower and plumbing for a washing machine.
At the end of the hallway a door opens out to a courtyard (3.1m x 3.0m) from which there is access to the adjoining ruin.
The ruin comprises three good sized rooms as well as some outside space and access to the river. This part of the property could be developed into additional living accommodation or completely redesigned to provide a garden and terrace.
Living room: x2
Telephone: yes, and possible to connect a broadband internet connection
Mortgage: possible to apply
Energy Performance Certificate: E - 39.20 [kgCO2/m2 - year]
FREE AFTER SALES SERVICE
At Sunset Properties Spain, our company ethos is all about customer service. We offer a friendly, reliable and professional service where we guide our buyers through the whole process from beginning to end. We never pressurise anyone into buying anything and we never abandon anyone one they have bought a property - once a client always a client.
Our comprehensive after sales service is very important to us. We know how hard it is to deal with the practicalities of setting up a new home in a foreign country where everything seems to be done differently from the systems we are used to. If you have bought a holiday home then you may not be here in Spain for much of the time and you will need a reliable source of advice and practical help. This is something we pride ourselves on and, over the years, we have dealt with all sorts of requests from clients who have bought a property through us weeks, months or even years after completion.
Our after sales service includes:
• Arranging for the connection of a telephone (where possible)
• Arranging a broadband internet connection (where possible)
• Registration with the local town hall - "empadriamento"
• Assistance with the opening and operating of a bank account
• Assistance with the opening of a post office box if your house is located out of the town
• Assistance with the transfer of the gas contract or arranging a new one
• Assistance in finding competitive house insurance
• Help in finding reliable builders and tradesmen
• Anything else you can think of!
- Málaga (International), 17.6 miles
- Gibraltar (North Front) (International), 98.7 miles
*Distances are straight line measurements. This feature is currently in beta.